•||45- How it went down||•

Thank you for commenting and voting on the previous chapter

Thank you for commenting and voting on the previous chapter. Make this chapter cross 100+ votes too.

"The king of Jagnya, Jaywant always wanted Zravasaya to marry his daughter

"The king of Jagnya, Jaywant always wanted Zravasaya to marry his daughter. He chanted that God's supported him. There's some weird horoscope in his daughter's janam kundalli (astrological chart) that she is destined to marry a king one with fierce lion tendencies. One who has conquered half of the hind. He has always lived with that fantasy of his. When Zravasaya came to conquer the hind and when he successfully conquered half of the hind same as the horoscope prediction, He went mad. His happiness had no bounds. Jagnya was never a strong nation. It's lineage was cursed every king who sat on the throne never expanded its territory. Some kings were righteous and were happy with what they had. And some were too weak to start a war"

Loki stood near one of the ends of the table. The two oil lamps illuminating in two corners of the tent were the only ones providing light in the darkness. The moon provided its own light in a soothing presence. It was clear midnight, The moon stood tall glowing brightly, spreading its presence into the sky. Millions of stars were sprinkled near the moon like the particles of salt. So small yet cannot escape ones eyesight. The chilly dead air gave goosebumps at every course of time it blew from one direction to another. His voice was husky yet low the words he uttered mixed in the air easily like sugar in the water but the depth the word held lingered inside the brains of people hearing it.

"The king of Jagnya showered all his love and expertise on his daughter. The princess who was blessed was the fifth daughter of the king. But destiny always webs you in the most funniest way. If king Jagnya had  vicious reasons to love his daughter who he had in a way to gain a son then he birthed a person equally selfish and intolerable like him but she was raised by a person who possessed a good heart. There's a saying it does not matter whose blood your are. The person who irrigates you, who raises you is the one whose manners and thoughts are inherited in you. Same happened with the princess. She grew up to be totally different from her father but few traits wee clearly inherited. The stupid desolated attitude she got." He spit venomously. Meglos observed every emotion that flickered in his friends eyes. He possessed the same technique loki used to hide his emotions, he knew it well how a person hides their emotions.