•||3-An illusion||•

Ranisa jo aag si barse
Ranisa jo pranchand hain
Ranisa jo dhoop chaav hain
Ranisa jo maa samaan hain

A queen who rains like a fire
A queen who is frenetic
A queen who is a sunny shade
A queen who is like a mother

-अदिति🌻

{Before you point out at my mistakes I would like to tell you this, before describing and talking about certain ancient things I read a number of articles on them on Google spending hours to know what should I write and how should write }

Sadness crept on her face entering the east bathing tub. Candles blew in every corner, water coordinating with the moonlight telling her how alone she was. She quietly removed her clothes before stepping inside the water with a hope of meeting her friends again. Since, the apple incident they both grew distant from here. The reason, she was the betrothed princess. Her destiny was always written for the kingdom of Rakshatra. Pranaya and jignasa never said anything but the ignorance tanirka felt from their behaviour were enough to understand that political beliefs have entered the emotional bond. Two days have been passed since they marked their glorious entry in the blacklist of Rakshatra. Two days of feeling what being alone felt like. She brought her knees close to her chest, her hands circled around her legs as she played with the rose petals floating in the bathtub.

A hand leapt on her head snapping her out of her thoughts. She knew who it was, the lady who came with her, the lady who was loyal to her.

"They won't come, Tani. This is a competition. And you are the threat " Lekha whispered combing her long black hairs. Tanirika sat unmoved lost in her own thoughts.

"The doing of my ancestors broke the illusion of little happiness I thought I was having " She whispered placing rose petals on the valley of her breast. Lekha sighed pressing little pressure on her head, calming her nerves.

"Every girl dreams of being a princess when I was small I used to dream about it too. But as I grew up my perception changed and I finally realised being a princess centres sacrifice, restrictions, a fate decided long ago hide under the beautiful dresses, jewellery, guards and luxuries. "  Tanirika turned around to look at her friend, lekha smiled sadly washing her little part of swarms.

"What has being a princess given me? A competition since birth to be the best of all my sisters. A competition since birth to qualify and become the Queen. I never desired for all this. A princess is a bird caged in the illusion of her own belief that she holds the most power. When she struggles her whole life to enter the game of chess and be a Queen. An illusion that a Queen can change the game when the pawn can kill her whole dynasty. "