•||Epilogue ||•

This chapter contains major spoilers for Baisa, Kunwarisa and Naintara

If you want no spoilers you can skip this chapter.

After three years

After three years

Kaya laughed plucking the rose petals of the roses and dipping them into the copper bowl. The large bowl had warm water in it making the petals float on them. Rakasa added some herbs in the water Making Kaya smile at her.

"Princess, please do not pick it up. We will pick that up " Rakasa pleaded making Kaya smile. She stepper back walking towards her the queen. Tanirika was sitting in the garden on one of the royal conformable chairs with a heavy cushion behind her back.

"Bhabhisa, " Kaya called tanirika who smiled turning her neck a little. Kaya could see the pain in her eyes as she walked closer.

"Do not worry, Maasa said that warm water with special herbs will help in easing the pain and swelling of your legs. " The maids placed the bowl infront of Tanirika, one of them helped her adjusting her legs in the bowls. She moaned in pleasure feeling the warmness on her swollen feet.

"Does it feel good, bhabhisa?"

"It feels amazing, jijisa, thank you. " Kaya smiled sitting near her on the sitting constructed in the garden as they both talked about random things. Kaya had grew closer in the past years the most with Tanirika. No one understood her awkwardness and dilemma better than Tanirika, afterall she had helped kaya to know what a princess was like.

Kaya had not only learnt the pleasures but also the hardships a princess needed to endure. She had grown lonely after Neera had traveled to Persia after 1 year of Ayas's departure. Aaban and her wrote each other letters and had confessed their love for each other. When Aaban came to Hind after a year for some political arrangement and trade, he had asked Neera's hand from her parents. Kaya was happy for her friend, Aaban loved Neera alot. Now she was living in persia with her husband and their daughter happily.