•||13-Furious||•

“गहन सघन मनमोहक वन, तरु मुझको आज बुलाते हैं,किन्तु किये जो वादे मैने याद मुझे आ जाते हैंअभी कहाँ आराम बदा यह मूक निमंत्रण छलना हैअरे अभी तो मीलों मुझको, मीलों मुझको चलना है।”

किन्तु किये जो वादे मैने याद मुझे आ जाते हैं
अभी कहाँ आराम बदा यह मूक निमंत्रण छलना है
अरे अभी तो मीलों मुझको, मीलों मुझको चलना है।”

( “The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep
And miles to go before I sleep.”)

Tanirika chanted the mantra as she poured the milk on the shivling (Sanskrit for a symbol of Shiv)

Tanirika chanted the mantra as she poured the milk on the shivling (Sanskrit for a symbol of Shiv). The calm atmosphere of the temple situated in the middle of the palace was a place of consensus and devotion. The scent of agarbatti (incense sticks) blowing slowly and creating a blissful environment soothed her mind and spirit. She closed her eyes praying for the welfare of the kingdom and the life of her husband.

The priest offered the prasad (sacrament) to her with his blessings. She closed her eyes, joined her hands once again showing her faith in the almighty. 

"My queen, may the gods bless you and your soul" The priest sanctified bowing towards her. She smiled touching the ground in front of his legs, as touching the priest was proscribed.

She picked the plate of prasad and proceeded towards the workers standing outside the temple. Offering every person the laddoo, she exited the temple gardens. The temple was situated in the middle of the palace, with a huge lavish garden surrounding it. The garden was filled with different herbs and flowers which were considered auspicious to the god. She smiled looking at the periwinkles flowers that moved with the wind. Lekha and rakasa followed her closely with the plates filled with offerings. The offering was supposed to be distributed among the palace members.

"Rakasa, lekha please move and offer this prasad to everyone who is working and visiting the palace.  I will offer this to the higher rank of people. " She smiled instructing them. Lekha smirked looking at rakasa who smirked back.