•||42- A life||•

Thank you for bearing with me for such a long time and handling my wait with patience. Thank you so much for voting and commenting on my book. I am grateful to you all for giving this book a chance.

I did not intend to take a decade to update. Things went pretty messed up right from covid getting 0 to college opening. It was hectic. I have training for job with college which is actually very hectic to handle. In all this I need sometime to be myself and work on my anxiety.  I am sorry for being absent for this many months. Trust me it was not my intention. As someone who hate when people leave books incomplete I became one. But now here I am to change that.

Anways hope you guys enjoy. This chapter is of basic size as I wrote this in a hurry to make up for the time I was absent. I will soon complete this book. The main action has just started.

Previously on Ranisa:  Zravasaya goes to fight with shamsherkhan and meets Ionia who shows him the surprise sent by loki for him. Tanirika and Meglos travel for vadhupratha and are kidnapped.

Third person POV

Saya smiled looking at her daughter as she carried out certain chores in the royal kitchen

Saya smiled looking at her daughter as she carried out certain chores in the royal kitchen. She had successfully gained a job in the royal kitchen with her skills thankfully no one cared about her presence. Kaya was sitting in the kitchen where her mother cooked something for the day. Her hands were working smoothly on the cloth in her hand which was appointed to her. She had successfully made into the department of stitching after submitting the first assignment which was alloted to her. The head seamstress was impressed with her work and advised her many new designs for her next work.

To say Kaya wasn't happy was an understatement she was happiest. Saya placed some Kheer in an empty bowl and offered it to Kaya who gladly accepted it.

"The best thing about you working in the royal kitchen is the delicious I get to eat daily. " Saya chuckled adding more dry fruits in her daughter's bowl.