•||58- Secrets in the dungeon||•

Thank you so much for voting and commenting on the previous chapter I love you all ❤

Tanirika walked along her husband around the Port Palasha, it was named as a tribute to her mother-in-law as she had run away from this same place

Tanirika walked along her husband around the Port Palasha, it was named as a tribute to her mother-in-law as she had run away from this same place. It was Zravasaya's gift to his mother. They were dressed in soft cotton clothes with minimal jewellery, some local couple strolling aimlessly on the streets of the port.

Tanirika noted various foreigners walking around the port, she had never witnessed this much diversity among humans. The way people dressed up, looked and talked gave her an idea that they belong to different countries. Zravasaya occasionally brushed his index finger with her checking her presence near him.

"These ships are gigantic. I have never been on a ship. Unless small boats count " Tanirika laughed staring at the gigantic wooden ship parked near the port. Zravasaya smiled looking at his wife as her brown skin glowed under the soft sun rays. The blue reflection of sea dissolved with the yellow rays added a marvelous glow on her brown skin. She looked like a goddess in his gaze. He could feel men turning around to have one look at her Enchanting face but he scowled at everyone flashing the knife he had tucked in his waist.

And If someone dared to crossed their lines, he would just spit at them. His spit was powerful enough to kill someone. After all he was a poisonous individual. And he would gladly kill anyone for his unul carajos.

"Vasaya, you have traveled on these ships right? " Her curious eyes peered at him making his heart skip a beat. He was whipped for this woman and he had no shame in admitting it.

"Yes, My love. And trust me the journey on ship is boring if the sea is too still and its life threatening if storm arises. Not to forget about the stale, sulphury smell which makes me gag.  Meglos emptied his nuts every hour when we travelled from Romania. It's horrible. " He gagged making tanirika giggle at him. She was giggling too much these days and those giggle made his member swell. Lust kicked in his body just listening her giggle. His libdo was on a hike.