•||14-Yours-Mine||•

अंग सुघंधित मन आनंदित अंग सुघंधित मन आनंदित चहूँ और रंग बरसाओ चहूँ और रंग बरसाओ री अलबेला साजन आयो री अलबेला साजन आयो री

चहूँ और रंग बरसाओ
चहूँ और रंग बरसाओ री
अलबेला साजन आयो री
अलबेला साजन आयो री

(the body is fragrant
the heart is happy,
in all directions, colours are raining.
My unique beloved has come,
my heart has found deep joy.)

18+
This chapter contains some mild sexual content. Read it on your own risk.

She had her hands on his shoulders, he was sitting on his desk writing something on the paper

She had her hands on his shoulders, he was sitting on his desk writing something on the paper. The peacock feather pen in his hand was glowing in the lamp lights. He looked great, sitting on his chair with his husky glory but what pissed me off was that woman's hand on his shoulders.

I knew he knew that she had hands-on his body then why the hell was he not refusing her or pushing her away.

Is it because we didn't consummate our marriage last night?

Or

He didn't find me attractive to his taste.

I looked at the brass lamp kept on the side table on my left. Picking it up I intentionally made it fall. The loud noise of the lamp hitting the floor jerked the woman away. she immediately backed away looking at me with wide eyes.

There you go.

I looked at her smugly, she was pretty. Her round face and big eyes complimented her white skin. She wore a blouse with a very deep neck and her skirt hanged low down her navel. I wondered why was she even wearing a veil because it was lying on her head and pinned at the back. Exposing her neck and cleavage.

She was staring at me with wide eyes as if I caught her red-handed. After two minutes she composed herself. Wiping the saliva dripping from the corner of her lips, she raked her hand through her hair. She didn't have long hair they were shorter than me. And the king liked long hair. Didn't he?