three.

Hey guys! Before I start I just wanted to thank you all so much for almost 50 reads! That's insane to me holy- Anyways let's get on with the chapter!:)

//TW//panic attack//ed//abuse mention//self harm mention//blood//

~~~Tommy POV~~~

I woke up once more heavily breathing, realizing I had another nightmare. I look around at the slightly unfamiliar setting, quickly remembering the events from, well, I'm not sure how long ago. I managed to control my breathing before standing up, making an attempt to clean up the blood. I grabbed some
bandages and carelessly wrapped my arms, not really thinking about it too much. I more so cared about my parents finding out, so I scrubbed the rug the best I could, flinching at the pain during the process.

Once everything was cleaned up I left the bathroom and tried to go as fast as I could considering I still had blood on my shirt, I've hidden this from my parents for so long, they can't find out now. Once getting to my room I decided to check my phone, and sure enough it's been a few hours. My head was pounding staring at the bright screen but I didn't think too much of it. I got a text from Wilbur.

Wilby👀👄👀

Hey kid, you sure you're alright?

I didn't know what to say, why was he worrying so much? Usually not many people think twice about me.

Don't tell him Tommy. You'll regret it. He'll think you're stupid and leave you. Keep it in Tommy.

I basically let the voices answer for me.

Yes Will I'm fine, stop worrying big man.

~~~Tommy 3rd person POV~~~

His body ached while laying on his bed. He couldn't tell if it was from passing out, getting hit, or not having eaten in several days. He heard his stomach growl, but he'd gotten used to it at this point, it's a constant hunger but he doesn't mind it anymore. Maybe I should eat? He thought to himself.

Stop it Tommy. Don't. You know you shouldn't.

He just lay there, feeling helpless, before he heard his dad walk through the front door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

word count -354

hey guys! i'm so sorry for such a short chapter, i just really wanted to leave a cliff hanger lol, ill try to come out with another one today if not tomorrow but i'm really busy and stressed out, it's monday after all lol. anyways hope you enjoyed!