twenty.

hey guys i'm back:) i'm so sorry it's been like over 3 weeks since my last update, but here you go<3 thank you all sm for 60k btw ily guys

//TW//slight ed//implied abuse mention//slight swearing//panic//

~~~Wilbur POV~~~

Our day was going by pretty smoothly I'd say, besides the fact that not a single person wasn't mentally questioning why Tommy didn't come with. I mean it's well known at this point that Tubbo is straight up being a dick to him, but his reaction is somewhat understandable.

It's not that I support or agree with what he said, but we have to be real here. Tubbo's a teenager, and you can't expect a teenager to be able to handle that, let alone when it's someone they care about. Most adults don't even know how to handle a situation like this, so I just don't think it's fair to be that upset with him.

What I can understand though, is being mad at him for flat out ignoring Tommy for the entirety of the trip. Like, he had no business just completely ditching him, when Tommy had made so many attempts to regain their friendship.

It was around lunchtime by now, and we were headed to some deli that Dream swears is the best place you could possibly get food, although I'm not much of a sandwich person. I was walking alongside Techno and Eret, not really saying much, but more so being trapped in my own thoughts.

~~~Karl POV~~~

It was nearing almost 1pm as we were walking to get lunch, and I figured it was probably a good time to text Tommy.

The Tompster

hiii, if you haven't made lunch already, please make something and send me a pic:D

As soon as I sent it, we had already arrived at the deli. "Alright, just go up and order whatever, George and I will go get us a table." Dream said as we were walking into the restaurant. Wilbur and Techno led the rest of us up to the counter, and had us place our orders before them. Sapnap ordered for both Dream and George, apparently having their orders memorized. Not surprising.

After ordering, we all went back towards whatever direction Dream and George walked to, and sat down at a large table, which was really just a bunch of smaller ones put together.

I had began to get paranoid at the fact that Tommy still hadn't texted back, so I sent a few follow up texts.

The Tompster

tommy?
you there?

After around 10 seconds or so, he replied with a picture of a grilled cheese in his other hand, which I didn't find too weird at first, until I noticed the background.

~~~Tommy POV~~~

I hate planes. I've said it so many times before, but god they're the worst. I sat there on my own, basically panicking for more than one reason. Not only was I about to see my dad again, I also just really hate airplanes. And what the hell are my friends gonna do about this? Both Karl and Techno know about how... well, how my dad can be, and god knows who else they've told. Karl said himself that he'd never let me go back here, so I didn't even wanna know how he was gonna react to this. Speaking of Karl, I felt my phone buzz from my pocket.

Karlosss

hiii, if you haven't made lunch
already, please make
something, and send me a pic:D