six.

oh. my. god. i cannot begin to thank you all for over 500 reads and almost 50 votes. that's actually crazy. i'm so sorry this took me forever to get out, i've just been really stressed with school and everything. anyways let's get on with the chapter!<3
//TW//bruises//medication//slight abuse mention//ED//
~~~Tommy POV~~~

"Tommy?" A voice woke me up. I heard them, but didn't want to get up quite yet, or really had the energy to. "Tommy, wake up." I fluttered my eyelids open to see my mother, kneeling on the ground next to me. I felt tears prick at my eyes, not wanting someone I love to see me like this. I couldn't let the water escape, not now. Not while my own mom had found me sleeping on the floor, with puffed up eyes, not to mention. My breathing sped up. "Hey, hey, what happened? Why are you on the ground?" She said gently.

"Wh- what- wh- why are you here?! You were gone!" My voice broke. I couldn't hold the tears back anymore.

"Oh, Tommy, I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry," she said, brushing her soft hand over my bruised cheek. I winced. "You're fa-father was just being awful. I'm n-not gonna go into detail but I couldn't be here anymore. I left but I'm back now okay? I love you Toms." She smiled, but I knew it was full of pain and sorrow.

I bolted upright. "What's wrong?" She said instantly. Why does she keep leaving me with him? Knowing how he acts, why would she leave that man with her own child?! I felt the tears once more as I stood up. Am I angry? Sad? Hurt? Probably all of it in one. "Tommy what are you do-," "I'm fine, now please leave my room, I have to pack." "But Tom-," "Stop. I said I'm fine." I gave her a soft smile as she got up and exited my room, not asking any further questions.

I walk over to my bed, burying my face into the pillow, knowing how awkward the next interaction with my mom is going to be. I sigh deeply before checking my phone. 12:03 pm. Wow, guess I didn't sleep for long.

~~~time skip to tuesday cuz i'm lazy~~~

I woke up and found myself in a dark room. Actually, it wasn't much of a room at all, more just like an endless void of black. I stood up and looked around, until I saw a familiar figure standing around 20 feet away from me. "Wilbur?" I call. "Bold of you to think we want you there," he said with a laugh. "You're annoying Tommy. You know that." He vanished.

"Hey Tommy." I heard another voice. "T-Tubbo? You won't believe what just happened. Wilbur was just standing here and then-," "Tommy, you know none of us actually like you, right? We've been pretending to be your friend for ages." I stared back at the boy in shock. "W-what?" I managed to choke out. But before either of us could say anything else, he left just as Wilbur did, laughing. I started to hear the ringing. Ring. Ring. Ri-

I woke up breathing heavily, sweat coating my back. I turned off my alarm clock, wondering why I had one set for so early. Wait a minute. I get to meet my friends today!! I jolt out of bed, and practically run to the bathroom before taking probably the fastest shower of my life. I got out of the shower and grabbed the little bottle of concealer I used when I had to fix "emergency situations". The bruise on my cheek was somewhat healed, but messing with the sponge and makeup made it hurt like hell. I still don't know how I got it that night, but I've came to the conclusion my father had something to do with it.

I was getting dressed, and was interrupted by my mom yelling. "Tommm! You're leaving soon! Eat something!" I zoned out. How am I supposed to make excuses for eating while I'm there? They're eventually going to catch on right? If they catch on to that will they find out everything else? Honestly, should I even go? Do they want me there? I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a knock at my door. "Tommy? Everything alright?" I think she's gotten over our "little interaction" from the other day. "Uh yeah mum I'll be out in a minute! Just making sure I have everything!" "Okay, well make sure you eat before you go, got it?" "I think we're gonna eat at the airport if that's okay?" I could tell she was unconvinced, but she let it slide. "Alright, whatever you say." She walked down the stairs, and I let out the breath I didn't even realize that I was holding. I searched frantically around the room for one last thing. My swim shirt. I grabbed it and stumbled out of my room, and right there in the hallway was Tubbo.

~~~Wilbur POV~~~

I walk up to Tommy's front door, Tubbo close behind me. I was greeted by a cheery, lanky looking woman, who I could only assume was Tommy's mother. I had met his father in the past, but never his mom. "Hello Wilbur, hi Tubbo!" (im not using tubbo's real name because he's uncomfortable with people he doesn't know calling him that) "Hi!" Tubbo yelled. "Hello, how are you?" I said, making an attempt at being a bit more polite. "I'm good, thank you! Tommy will be down in a minute. You can come in if you'd like." She said with a cheeky smile. I returned the smile and motioned for Tubbo to follow me inside. "Tubbo, you can go up and say hi to Tommy, I want to talk to Wilbur for a minute." She said, I figured it was to make sure she could trust me or something. He looked at me, basically asking for approval and I nodded.

"So Wilbur, I trust that he'll be fine and everything, but I just want to make sure he's being safe and healthy and all of that stuff so if you don't mind, I'd feel better about it if you could carry a bottle of his medication around when you go places? If you're not comfortable with it that's okay I just think it'd make me feel better." I stared at her, slightly shocked. "Medication for what?"

~~~Tommy POV~~~

Tubbo and I were walking down the stairs as I saw Wilbur slip the small orange bottle into his pocket. I glance at Tubbo, and to my luck he didn't notice. "You guys ready to go?" Wilbur said excitedly. I had no clue what my mom had told him. But I knew some of that wall that took me so long to build, had crumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~

word count - 1156

im aware that this chapter is pretty shitty but either way thank you for reading! this is my longest chapter yet so I rly hope you liked it lol.