A/N - very important.

heyyyyy guys, so idrk how to start this, but first i wanna say thank you so flipping much for 100k, that was my original goal and i actually hit it, which is actually so surreal to me thank you.

i know that 100k isn't THAT much compared to some books, but it's still such a huge milestone for me:)

and onto the hard part. so i'm gonna be discontinuing this book for a few reasons.

1. i honestly just hate the way i wrote it, just with the fact that there's not really much of a plot.

2. my motivation to write is literally gone, i thought that taking a break would help but honestly it just made it worse.

3. this is probably the biggest reason. i'm kind of slowly getting uncomfortable with writing such sensitive topics about an actual person. not that there's anything wrong with reading/writing angst, it's just that i, myself, am uncomfortable with writing it.

but don't worry!! i have books planned for the future, and i won't be just finished with writing for a very long time.

anyways, thank you guys so much for all of the opportunities you've given me as a writer, you'll never understand how much i appreciate you all.

and before i end, i wanna promote some fan art that obsiidiqn made for this book, it's literally so amazing and you should definitely go drop them a follow:) if anyone ever wants to share fan art for this book, feel free to dm me and i'll add it to this section!

and before i end, i wanna promote some fan art that obsiidiqn  made for this book, it's literally so amazing and you should definitely go drop them a follow:) if anyone ever wants to share fan art for this book, feel free to dm me and i'll add it ...

also, for anyone who's anxious about how the book "ends" here's a small summary.

tommy ended up being okay, and moved in with karl in america. he ended up getting better with his mental health with the help of his friends, and they all lived happily ever after. the end.

anyways, i love you guys, and thank you. and i'm sorry for making this message so dramatic lmao

- bee<3