twenty-two

//TW//implied abuse//blood//suicide mention//

~~~Karl POV~~~

I'm not even sure how long i've been laying here on this bed, with Sapnap making feeble attempts to comfort me. Everyone was a bit unnerved with the fact that we had to wait almost an entire day before we could save Tommy, but we didn't really have much of a choice. I didn't even last one episode before I had to get away from everyone, but Sapnap wouldn't let me out that easily.

The familiar feeling of unknowing dread was coming back, and I could practically sense that something seriously wasn't right. At that I just began to get teary eyed for what felt like the millionth time in the last few hours. "Karl, buddy, I know you're stressed about him and everything, we all are. But you need to understand that there's genuinely nothing we could do about it right now." I heard Sapnap say, but my mind was foggy.

"We could take the flight that's leaving tonight." I blankly told him, and his expression softened into one of empathy. "Karl we all have to go together, you know that." He told me, his voice almost breaking, probably thinking about what could be happening right this very moment, because that sure is what was in my mind. "We don't have to. I-I could go with Dream and Wilbur, or you and Dream- o-or with anyone. We could go and put an end to this- sooner than late-"

"Karl, we have to go together. Besides, we probably wouldn't even be ready in time. It leaves in two hours. I'm sorry." Sapnap stated, cutting off my rambling. I sighed before going back to staring at the ceiling, not having a care in the world, other than Tommy of course.

~~~Dream POV~~~

Karl and Sapnap both stayed upstairs whilst Fundy and Techno finished up their packing, obviously not being able to stay here while we all went to Britain without them. "Almost ready?" I heard Techno ask Fundy. "Yep, give me a couple minutes and i'll be good to go."

You could hear the pure sorrow behind his voice clear as day, but it was understandable considering the circumstances. Techno was planning on driving Fundy to the airport, because surprisingly enough, there was a flight back to where he lives leaving in a few hours from now.

He came back out from the end of the hall, luggage in hand. "Ready." He mumbled, not even trying to hide the sadness at this point. "C'mon, let's go say bye to Karl and Sapnap." Technoblade monotonously stated, although once you get to know him, you really do begin to hear emotion present in his voice.

I watched as the pair made their way up the stairs, slowly turning back to the show that no one was really watching. We were all too lost in our own thoughts to really pay attention. The silence wasn't awkward, but it wasn't exactly enjoyably either. The only sounds heard was the slight chatter coming through the tv, and the ticks of the clock on the wall. tick. tock. tick. tock.

~~~Fundy POV~~~

I made sure that my footsteps were light while walking up to the door, not wanting to startle anyone. Techno knocked whilst I stood there, lost in my own mind. "Come in," I heard Karl softly call out to us. We stepped into his room, the atmosphere almost instantly becoming awkward, with none of us really understanding the concept of what was going to down the next day.

"Well, uh, I guess this is goodbye then. I said whilst leaning towards Sapnap for a hug, to which he gladly returned. No one really said anything as Karl motioned for me to give him a hug as well, just absorbing their final moments of somewhat happiness with one another. "So long soldiers." Techno stated with a hint of humor while giving the two of them hugs as well, earning a small giggle from Karl.

We concluded our goodbyes and walked back downstairs. "I'd have to admit, i'm gonna miss you losers." Techno said while pulling Tubbo in for a hug. You could tell he was reluctant, but accepted anyways. He hugged me afterwards, and simply just went back to his position on the couch, staring at absolutely nothing once again. I was genuinely concerned for him, but also just confused. For someone who's been ignoring Tommy this entire trip, he was definitely taking it really hard.

After completing our goodbyes for the second time that night, we were finally off.

~~~Tommy POV~~~

I was laying on the floor of my bedroom, unable to move whatsoever without pain shooting through my entire body. I could feel the blood seeping through my clothes, drenching the carpet. That was nothing compared to the amount of blood dripping down my forehead, definitely a head injury bad enough to be fatal.

I hadn't come to terms with myself until that moment. I don't love this man. I could never love this man, and he never loved me. He never cared for me, or my mother.

Heh, live. What an odd word. At this point living wasn't guaranteed in my situation. Any logical person would realize that this is a lot of blood. Too much blood. Does anybody else hear... ringing? And it all went dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~

word count - 980

heyyyy! i'm on an upload schedule now so yeah expect more uploads more often! every monday wednesday and friday there'll be a new chapter ready to go:D

anyways, thank you guys so much for the recent overwhelming support, i love you guys. stay safe, and drink some water<3

also, sorry about the short-ish chapter, it was moreso a filler:)