MCU Infinity War/Engame Ensemble (aka The Monster) Fic

An MCU Fanfiction

***

Summary

Still working on it....obviously ;P lol!

***

Well, you've all heard me talk about it enough....and I only just realized I don't actually have an entry for it here, yet! The horror! Hahaha! 

As I'm sure many of you have either figured out or have heard from me, the plan for this series is that, once I finish was of my OCs' primary/introductory stories (and a couple mini-sequels, because I just love playing with them all so much) with their Avenging SOs, they're all going to get brought together into one massive, monster Avengers-esque Ensemble Fic! 

And naturally, it's going to be the fic that covers both Infinity War and Endgame

*cue dramatic music*

Oh, is it ever going to be fun. I've had parts of this planned right from the very first time I saw IW  *cough*The Opening*cough*The Snap*cough* and my OCs all started chiming in with their particular experiences as I'm watching! Talk about insistent plunny, yeah?

Again, probably a long way off, given just how much else I need to get done first, but it's coming! I promise!! I already have a whole file devoted to scenes and blurbs I just had to get down! ;)

So stay tuned!

***

Sneak Peek

"So what's the plan, Cap," Rhodes asked sedately, looking up to the rest of the team over his crossed arms. The newcomer frowned and looked up just as he was glancing to her.

"Why are you looking at me," she asked, drawing everyone else's attention to her as well. "I just got here."

"Um, what?" Nina piped up tentatively, looking between Carol and Steve in confusion. Steve straightened minutely, looking to Carol with a considering frown of his own. Carol blinked, the trace of a grin tugging at her mouth. She glanced around the perplexed faces before nodding briefly toward Rhodes.

"He asked 'what's the plan, Cap,'" she said with the air of someone explaining a simple concept to those who should know better before gesturing pointedly to herself, "Captain."

Natasha's brow rose before jerking a nod toward Steve with an expression reminiscent of her familiar, dryly amused smirk. "So's he."

Carol blinked, the only indication of her surprise.

"Captain America," Nina clarified with a small ghost of the mischievous grin she inherited from her father. Steve shot her a vaguely admonishing glance but Nina shrugged it off. Carol looked from them to Steve, her eyes narrowing in consideration.

"Really? I thought he was an old comic book character from one of the World Wars. You based on him, then?" Steve's lips thinned before he sighed wearily, hand rising to massage the bridge of his nose.

"More like the other way around," he admitted with long-suffering patience. Carol's brows rose, her surprise far more obvious this time. But after a moment she hummed, head tilting in a faint and even somewhat impressed nod of acceptance.

"I'll buy it," she admitted. Only to shoot him an appraising look complete with a wry smirk. "Looking good, old man."

"Thanks," Steve said dryly.