X-Men - Erik Lehnsherr/OC

An X-men Fanfiction

***

Summary

Still working on it. ;)

***

Next addition to my (potential, but likely if we're being honest....) X-Verse series:

Since the Quicksilver/OC story hit and I started (unwillingly, dammit) musing on more and more OCs, the idea for this one struck and it just won't. Let. Go.

I usually don't like replacing canon characters, but this is an odd case? You see, we don't really know a *whole* lot about Peter's mom beyond that she had a relationship (obviously...) with Erik. So my brain decided it wanted to fill in the blanks...and expand...and play.

So here we are! A sort of canon/sort of OC take on Peter's mom, first name tbd. She'll fit in canon, sort of semi-replacing Peter's mom as we see her? It's hard to explain, tbh. What I have in mind will make more sense once it's written. Like with the others, details are a little sparse but overarching story is roughly there. And again, most of what I have worked out is effectively spoilers. Ultimately, though, it'll involve a past relationship with each other, Erik leaving before Peter (and maybe Wanda?) are born, flashing through 70s Days of Future Past and Apocalypse events - including other relationships for each, like Erik/Magda and Ms Maximoff/Little Sister's Dad - before some manner of reunion happens and Erik and Ms. Maximoff reunite and ultimately get together for real?

And weirdly enough, in my head she also vaguely reminds me of Blake Lively a la 'Age of Adaline' (though brunette, come to think of it). Make of that what you will, but I think it's a safe bet to assume she'd be a good facecast.

I will probably keep Little Sister Maximoff and may include Wanda (that I haven't entirely decided, yet). Oh, and she'll likely be a mutant....just haven't decided on powers, yet. Unless extreme patience counts.... *snicker* Long story short, still working on just what it'll be....though I'm currently leaning toward thermal-manipulation or something to do with manipulating frequencies....

Will probably be post-70s Days of Future Past to the end of Dark Phoenix with some flashbacks-recollections to pre-First Class and onward?

***

Excerpt

Nothing sharable yet.