Harry Potter - Hermione/Lestrange (?)

A Harry Potter Fanfiction

***

Summary

Nothing formal at this point.

***

So in that lovely creative moment between sleep and forcing one's self to wake up, I had a thought for a fic that just won't leave me be. Not sure of too much yet, but I do have a few key moments that have materialized in my overactive imagination.

Long story short, it's to pick a DE (possibly even just a name) to fit a facecast/beginnings of characteristics from my plunny.

The jist that I've got of the story so far is that, for a reason to still be determined, in the aftermath of the Final Battle, Hermione gets collected up and detained with the remnants of Voldemort's army/followers (likely because of Umbridge because, let's face it, it seems the scheme-y sort of conniving and vindictive thing she'd try to organize to get rid of Hermione). Because of the sheer volume of detainees, they are all thrown into a mass barracks sort of situation (likely in Azkaban, but perhaps at another location...again, tbd), and Hermione finds herself the only female amid dozens of some of the worst sorts (and perhaps the odd other ally)...and naturally, finds herself in all kinds of danger being 'Potter's Mudblood' and all that.

However, among the DEs and LV'sallies there is a character who, at first glance, is just as much athreat as the other DEs. Yet this character will prove to be Hermione's best chance for survival, offering her a measure of protection and alliance.

And naturally, lovely warm feelings and perhaps the odd warmer moment will ensue. ;D

Especially since, once more, Luke Evans has wormed his way into yet another facecast as the male lead in my story..... Now it's just deciding which character he will be....so far the favourite option is Rabastan Lestrange with Rodolphus or Dolohov as the immediate threats, though Dolohov is proving a tantalizing option as well. We'll just have to see. There are so many 'named' DEs that have next to no characterization in canon that could easily be expanded to fill the role....Rosier, Mulciber, Avery, Selwyn....the list goes on. C:

Stay tuned!    

***

Excerpt

    "I may be a DeathEater, Miss Granger, but my Mother taught me to always treat a womanwith respect and dignity, no matter their blood status or station. To do otherwise is a mark of crude manners."