Mamma Mia - Our Last Summer

An Mamma Mia Fanfiction

***

Summary

Donna, Harry, Sam and Bill all have fond memories of the summer of 1979. They also have heartbreaking ones. But what really happened? (Summary & Title subject to Change)

***

So one thing I'd like to make very clear. I really liked Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again. I did. I loved it. It was well done, the cast was awesome and the music was, as anticipated, fantastic.

That being said....

I do have one very real complaint about it. As good as the movie was, it was as though the writer decided to watch the first one, got an idea, and totally threw out everything we learned about Donna's past with the Three Fathers so they could do their own thing. All that was left was the very basic framework. Very little of what we learned in the first 10 minutes of the first movie, during 'Our Last Summer' and by way of details scattered throughout the movie was adhered to. And we actually learned a fair bit, if you pay attention.

So what does my brain do with this? Well, it decides it would like to take a stab at writing what the movie should have done for the 1979 flashbacks. So that's what this story is going to be about. It's going to be the story of Donna and the Three Fathers' Summer, but as the first movie described. 

May or may not count as a 'Song-fic'. Not sure, yet.

***

Excerpt

Nothing yet.