X-Men - Logan/OC

An X-men Fanfiction

***

Summary

Still working on it. ;) 

***

And finally (I hope, but more likely 'for now.'..especially considering how my brain seems to like the idea of giving Storm an OC....and maybe Kurt and Hank each one too....*facepalm*) the Logan/OC story.

This one's actually a re-emerged/re-imagined idea from about a million years ago. In contemplating my Quicksilver/OC story, I contemplated appropriating this OC's powers for Peter's OC (since the idea's really cool, if I do say so myself), but it didn't quite fit her. Then my brain came up with this insistence on creating an X-verse story-verse and low and behold....Logan's Lady is back. *le sigh*

With some tweaks, of course. The original idea was to have her be Erik's kid? Not so much anymore, though I'm now weirdly contemplating a relative of Hank's. Maybe not sister, but perhaps cousin? We'll see. Either way, she's being updated and adapted to the Revised Timeline stories. Atm, it's looking like her name will be Dorothea or 'Theia' (a nickname, but also her codename, I'm thinking) but Logan will call her 'Dot'. <3

I'm also growing rather fond of making her the sister of Alex's OC...we'll see about that one.

Power? Still probably water-affinity - whether or not the water-whips will be kept is still up for debate, but the healing/youthening (I'm declaring it a word...) aspect will remain. I'm also considering a regeneration one, where she's capable of influencing regeneration in others? Less likely, but we'll see. Story? Post-First Class Student turned school nurse/doctor who sticks around after the students leave in the 70s part of Days of Future Past. Where she - you guessed it - meets Logan. ;) Story will progress, etc, etc. We'll see what happens.

And final point I should probably make that actually applies to this whole proposed Story-verse: the movie 'Logan' will not be canon in this series. Though I can recognize that it was insanely well done on a great many levels, I just cannot bring myself to like it - I personally thought the choice to make it R-rated ruined it. But that's beside the point, here. I'm also undecided about how canon Deadpool will be too.....

Will probably be post-First Class/70s Days of Future Past on to beyond Dark Phoenix...just so I can try and orchestrate my inner hopeless romantic's desire for a HEA.

08/05/20 Update: Working away, working away. While I don't know what order things will be completed and posted (much less when....) but considering that this one will likely be the first chronologically - save parts of the Erik/OC one, of course - I've been devoting a bit more brainpower toward it than the others in the series atm. And naturally, the story is evolving. 

Keep in mind, nothing's wholly in stone, yet, but this is what I've got right now.

So I was starting to think that perhaps Dorothea's story should reach back to First Class. Namely, that she would be the youngest of Shaw's people, etc, etc. but obviously doesn't choose Erik's side at the end since she's going to be at the mansion for the events of XM:DoFP. From there, the story would likely remain mostly unchanged from my original plans. However, as you may have noticed on the page for the Havok/OC story, that arc has possibly shifted to her. Like I said there, I haven't 100% decided yet. Either way, I do think that Theia's going to be part of the events of XM:FC.

I've also been re-envisioning her powers. Instead of the water-affinity/manipulation, we're going with something a little more apropos to her name - Theia, which is the name of the Greek Goddess (also a Titaness) of Light, glittering things and sight. So her powers? Light. And probably still maintaining the regeneration aspect as well, so that, you know, she can pair a little better with the virtually unaging Logan ;)

***

Excerpt

"And who are you?" he asked bluntly, turning to Theia. She fixed him with a silently questioning look, but answered anyway, taking silent amusement at the way his eyes narrowed slightly in consideration.

"Dorothea Collins. I'm—I was the school nurse." Logan's head tilted, brow raising in faint skepticism. She couldn't help but bristle at the look.

"School nurse, huh? What're you doing here, then. Isn't kind of pointless to stick around with no students?" Her nose wrinkled with irritation.

"It's a free room," she countered coolly. "Besides, someone has to make sure these two remember to eat."

"Hey," Hank broke in indignantly while Charles snorted inelegantly. Theia just raised a challenging brow at the lanky doctor.

"You disagree, Henry?" she asked wryly. Logan frowned, looking between the two of them.

"Henry?" he questioned with poorly veiled amusement. Theia was severely tempted to roll her eyes, especially when Hank growled irritably.

Though whether it was aimed at her or the interloper, she wasn't entirely sure.

"Family privilege,"she said with a smirk.