'Salem' Inspired

An Original Work

***

Summary

In the midst of the ______ Wars, a girl named ____ fell in love with a boy named Jonah. But the Wars were escalating, and when Jonah, already an outcast, is given the option to go fight rather than face punishment for a crime he didn't commit, he takes it.

And so begins a journey for them both, one that will take him far from home time and time again, while she has to learn how to survive in a place that eschews anything 'other'.

And through it all, somehow, they manage to keep finding their way back to each other. 

***

So this is an. . .odd one. It's, weirdly enough, kind of inspired by the show 'Salem' but it is certainly not a fanfiction. At least, not anymore. I suppose when it initially presented in my imagination, it sort-of almost was. And Jonah (tentative name for him) is loosely inspired by Shane West's character in the show....and still rather looks like him in my head... *shrugs* 

But this story idea really has very much become its own thing. It's also in the very early stages of development...as you may have been able to tell... ;P

Should be fun!

We also have (so far) William Hurt serving as the facecast for our FMC's father and Stockard Channing as her stepmother so far. Just in case you were wondering. ;)

Excerpt

Nothing concrete outside my head yet.