Jurassic World - Owen Grady/OC

A Jurassic World Fanfiction

***

Summary

They had been a Team, in more ways than one, but after the Navy, Kara and Owen's lives had gone off in two separate directions; he'd been recruited to the Raptor Training Program at Jurassic World. And Kara? Kara returned to her hometown. He'd chosen his career over her. So when he'd shown up at her bar after the Isla Nublar Fiasco? She should've wanted to throw him out.

She didn't.

Owen/OC

***

Summary is tentative. 

I have smattering of dialogue. And a lemon. So against my judgement this one may happen...

Okay, not much to go on, but my brain is stupid and won't bloody let it go. Not sure of a whole lot, but what I do have suggests that it'll probably start a little before or a little after JW and go through at least to the end of JW:FK. So far the most substantial bit that I've got is that, after JW, Owen and my as of yet unnamed (though my brain is leaning to Kara just now, for some reason...) retreat to her small hometown, where she's takes up a job at the local bar while he starts building his cabin in the woods. Beyond that, I won't know until I start writing. I'm still not even 100% set on the shared navy background thing. 

I'm also considering that she might be a fellow JW employee before the incident (the potential image in my head that she's one of the keepers for the 'petting zoo' bit since I've got this awesome mental picture of her going up against one of the pterasaurs to protect one of her baby triceratops, or something :P)

That's all I've got, so far. I know, it's so much...

***

Sneak Peek

"You have to go..."

"What? Kara—"

"For Blue. I know you, Owen. I...I may hate the idea, but I know if you don't at least try to save her, you'll never forgive yourself."