♡ Other Half ♡

Vote (pretty please)

C A T A L I N A

Leo is fat.

That came out the wrong way. What I meant to say was that he's heavy. And not that there is anything wrong with that at all, I was just finding it a hard time to carry him into Lorenzo's car. Alone.

Lorenzo looked at me like he wanted to laugh when he saw me trying to drag a basically dead body into his car.

"Help, please," I gasped for air.

Shortcake uncrossed his arms and pushed himself off the side of his car, picking Leo up as if he was a feather.

Me next.

Bad Cat, think holy thoughts.

I still need to pee, too.

I saved my scolding for later when I saw Lorenzo throw Leo into the backseat. No more fist bumps for him.

Scooting myself into the backseat to look after Leo, I watched Lorenzo tighten his hands over the steering wheel.

"I'm not bringing him to my place. Somebody could have sent him to watch you and he could he a fucking spy for all we know."

Lorenzo is a smart guy but Leo was too good to do anything like that. "You have a point, I understand where you're coming from but Leo is a good guy." I pulled at his unconscious body so that he was now laying on my lap.

"You think everyone is good." Well, that's because everybody is good. Even if they don't show it, deep down everybody has a little bit of good in them. And they might not know it themselves but it's there.

Ignoring Lorenzo's comment, I began to brush through Leo's knotted hair. The both of us had the same hair color; dark brown that had barely noticeable dark red undertones.

I'm sure the both of us could pass as siblings. 

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

"He's harmless! I swear," I pleaded Enzo not to restrain Leo.

"Catalina," he softly replied, using his finger to lift my chin up, "I'm not taking any chances."

"Okie." Lorenzo nodded at me and began to tie a struggling Leo to my favorite egg chair. And the only egg chair i've ever sat on.