♡ The Story of The Little Kitten ♡

Note before chapter begins:

ೃ⁀➷ Hi to my most favorite people on this
earth (my vocal & silent readers). I just want to tell you all how grateful I am that you take the time to support me and love this book the way I do. You all are each so kind, precious, and funny in your own unique ways and I'm beyond happy to have people like you who read my book. Thank you for your sweet words in my authors note, I appreciate each and everyone one of you.

Also, please don't make
fun of Catalina's stuttering in this
chapter.

C A T A L I N A

Gosh darn.

Peeing is so inconvenient.

I wish Lorenzo were in here. I miss my shortcake.

"Shortcake! I think I'm dying," I make myself wheeze and cough to make it sound realistic.

The door opens faster than I can say 'yo mama' and Lorenzo is standing there with furrowed brows, "The fuck?" He looks real scary and it kinda makes my tummy tickle.

"Can you hold my hand and stand here, pretty please?"

Lorenzo tries to look grumpy but he does a poor job at hiding his little smile.

Much too slowly, he comes over to me and holds my hand while I try to finish up my business. Maybe now that he's here my pelvic floors will relax and I can take a gosh darn pee.

"You just want me to hold your hand while you do your... stuff?" I don't miss the blush that takes over his features. Gosh. He's so fudging adorable.

I nod, a cheeky smile taking over, "Yes, you're here for moral support."

I hear a little tinkle and avoid eye contact with Lorenzo because I can feel my own blush burn my face. "Okie, I'm done."

Lorenzo looks away while I clean myself up but he grumbles when I pull my panties and shorts back up. "I wanted to do that."

Heading over towards the sink with Lorenzo following behind me, I reassure him that he could help me next time.

Softly, he pumps foamy soap into my palms and begins lathering my hands with it. I lean back against him and let my eyes flutter closed while he continues to massage the soap into my hands and wash them.

"Bubbie," I try to get his attention but he's too focused on kissing each individual finger on my hands.

"Hm?" His voice is so deep. I love it.