8 | Cannabis Kiss

"𝙸𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚐𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚢, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚝."
𝙾𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚎

T H I R D   P E R S O N

T H I R D P E R S O N

Smut 18+
No slut shaming please :)

Catalina was outside in the garden running with butterflies, the symmetrical creatures giggling with her during the chase.

She was in a white dress, one that stopped mid-thigh, revealing her tan and scarless legs. The beauty had tried to get the guards that were watching her to play with her in the garden, she wanted to play tag; however, they reminded her that they had a job.

Upset that they couldn't enjoy the fresh grass and perfect weather with her, she made it her mission to find each of them a flower that represented them.

Catalina was hesitant to pull flowers out of their homes, tearing them away from their beautiful lives, so she promised to only pick the ones that weren't in the ground.

The egg yolk sun was pouring down on her, giving her one of its consuming hugs as it warmed her entire being. She laid down on the fresh grass, putting her body into a starfish like position as she soaked in the loving rays from the sun.

Everything was just so beautiful to her.

The tall trees hid the entire estate, keeping Lorenzo's castle hidden from the attention of green eyed monsters. Their healthy leaves danced with the wind, enjoying the whispering melody with the girl that laid on their land.

Her energy was captivating, it created a shield around her body that made mother nature work hard to protect such a rare and precious soul.

Birds chirped around her, speaking to her with love in only ways that mother nature understood.

Catalina enjoyed the scent of the freshly cut grass, the feeling of her soft skin being poked with the smooth edges making her feel alive.

Something about this moment: the generous sun, dancing trees, and singing creatures made her feel so grateful to be alive.

She was forever going to remember this wholesome moment. It was an experience she was grateful to have.

"Oh! Hi!" A Giggle reverberated in Catalina's chest as a yellow butterfly landed on her freckle covered nose.

She went cross eyed trying to appreciate the butterfly that was giving her kisses. "You're so pretty," a soft compliment floated past her plump, rosy lips.