22 | Betrayal

C A T A L I N A

C A T A L I N A

"Soften your forehead, between your brows." I brushed my finger against Lorenzo's tensed up forehead.

"Drop your shoulders."

"Roll your neck in a circle."

"Take a deep breath into your chest."

"Good, how do you feel now?" Lorenzo had a bad phone call. By bad I mean he threatened the entire mans family, almost punched a hole into the pretty cream colored wall, and decided to keep it all bottled up.

"Fine."

Yay.

"Y'know that woman you kicked out of here earlier?"

He hummed in response.

"I think you should call her to apologize because she seemed really angry and decided that I was a good outlet for her anger... meanie."

Still not speaking, Lorenzo fluttered his enchanting green eyes open and raised a single, thick brow.

What'd she do.

"She called Captain Rogers obese and childish," I mumbled in embarrassment. Sure, having a liking towards stuffed animals at eighteen years old might seem odd, but I think it's perfectly normal.

And Captain Rogers is not obese. He is healthy. Healthy panda. Cute.

"Do you want to go boxing today? It might help release your anger- Oh! Did you eat breakfast this morning? I made a pile a pancakes for you but I don't know if you saw them." I took a seat on top of his desk, right next to his chair, and began to swing my legs back and forth.

"Busy." That means he hasn't eaten all day. Oh lord.

"Have you at least had water? Here, i'll go get you something, you just stay right there." Before I could jump off his desk, he rolled his chair over to me and stopped me.

"No."

"But-"

"No."

Pouty face.

He's going to say fine in,

Three,

Two,

One,