11 | Marriage

"𝙃𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙬𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙚. "
𝙄𝙨𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙡 𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚

 "𝙄𝙨𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙡 𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚

C A T A L I N A

"I was just kidding when I said I married you in my head." I looked at everyone incredulously, in shock at what I had just heard. Like heck I'd marry a fella like Lorenzo. He'd probably bully me on our wedding day.

"No shit. You think I want to be married to you? This is our only option," Lorenzo replies lowly. He seems just as opposed to the idea as I am.

"Why can't we pretend to be siblings?" Step bro.

"Because there's no way you'd be related to me."

I nod in understanding, agreeing with him. "Right. I'm just too funny and hot to be related to you."

Paolo holds his hand up, giving me a high five. "Too real, sweets."

"The sooner you stop arguing, the faster we can organize everything and get going," Marco softly spoke as he fixed his glasses.

"Sorry," I sheepishly apologize. It was just so odd that they were involving me in one of their jobs. I didn't even know I was part of the group.

"Love, pick a name."

I shimmied in my seat, feeling all excited that I could be whoever I wanted to be. A new identity. I didn't have to be a weak, pathetic girl anymore. I could be someone new, someone better.

"Maeve," I firmly answer.

"Hot," Rocco nodded.

Lorenzo lazily dragged his eyes to him, rolling his eyes in annoyance as he twirled a thick ring between his fingers. "Attento alla lingua," he growled, making sure to stare directly at me as he spoke. My body heated up at the unwanted attention from him.

Watch your tongue.

"Lorenzo?"

"Lucian Lexington."

Swoon worthy name, just like Lorenzo Gambino.

Once everybody was done giving Marco all the information, he set off to go print fake passports and documents to ensure that we were real people.