3 | Gangsters

C A T A L I N A

C A T A L I N A

The taunting sound of water droplets tapping on the damp floor woke me up from my dream about a picnic I was having with Jim and Dwight. Sad face.

As an attempt to release my body from all the aching, I tried to stand up. However, the fact that my wrists were handcuffed to a metal pole refrained me from doing so.

Curiously, I eyed the pole. Is this what those cool dancers use? So epic. I could start my career as a ripper down in this basement.

Or is it tripper?

That doesn't sound right either. I know i'm saying it wrong.

As if it had suddenly dawned on me, a frown plastered itself to my face and my mind was clouded with an abundance of worries.

I've been locked up in this basement for almost a decade.

A decade of complete isolation.

It's actually only been a day but that's the same thing.

I've had yet to talk to Mr. Gangster since he shoved me into this basement and had his guards handcuff me here. I tried to spark a conversation with them, asking them if they'd let me dye their hair pink and whatnot, but I was met with annoyed scoffs and grumbles.

The ground wasn't really pleasant to sleep on, but my patootie worked as a support cushion.

Jenny always calls me a big booty b-word. She says the actual b-word instead, though. I wonder how she's doing right now. Is she at the shop with Nix? I hope they're getting along since Nix is always a meanie to her. He stopped being so mean when I told him i'd beat the fudge out of him.

Another win for Cat. Hehe.

I wonder if they miss me or noticed that i've been kidnapped by a cool guy. Well, Nix definitely knows something is up since his car is gone.

His precious car, I love it so much. He taught me how to change a flat tire and do an oil change on that car, it's basically my baby.

Wishful thinking had me hoping that the both of my best friends were out looking for me and on their way to beat up the cool guy who kidnapped me and shoved me in his icky basement.

That's mean.

Sorry, basement.

It's just so cold and lonely down here, it reminds me of when I used to live with uncle Finn.