13 | Honeysuckle Honeymoon Pt. 2

"𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘪 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘦?"

Hi my lovelies :)
It's been six months since my last update so I strongly recommend that you read the last chapter to refresh yourself on what happened <3

L O R E N Z O

Rocco and Marco were in Roman's room and they had installed hidden cameras around the main parts of the suite.

"Ahhh," Rocco stuck his tongue out at one of the cameras and held both of his middle fingers up. He had a bright smile plastered to his face, the set of pearly whites he had brightly glimmering.

I work with freaks.

Paolo was behind me playing with his butterfly knife, twirling it around his gloved fingers. I was tempted to grab it from him and stab his hand with it for no reason other than the fact that I was irritated.

"We're still here and you're safe, I promise," I spoke into Catalina's ear piece once I noticed the rise and fall of her chest beginning to quicken. She was growing increasingly nervous and I knew it was because of the long trip to Roman's suite.

Switching to the hall cam, I noticed Catalina hold out her pinkie finger and began to tentatively fidget with it.

Ah.

"Pinky promise," I reassuringly spoke, having understood what she was silently asking for.

"My room is right around the corner here, the largest suite in the hotel," Roman confidently spoke with his hand glued to the small of Catalina's back.

Those filthy, disgusting hands. I couldn't wait to pick his nails off and cut off each finger, holding it in front of his face-

"Why do you need the biggest room if you're the only person using it?" Catalina's gentle voice brought me out of my daydream.

"Curious one."

"Seems pointless to me, is all."

"I have my reasons, none that are of your business, doll," he lightly smiled, "Ladies first." Roman opened the door to his suite and Catalina stepped inside, ignoring the guards that stood by the door.

To someone who didn't know her, it would have looked like she stepped in without hesitation or doubt. To me, however, it was easy to sense the worry in her stance; the way her hand clutched the light fabric of her dress illustrated her hesitance to step inside.

Rocco and Marco were hidden somewhere inside of the room so that they could grab Roman and knock him out.

Easy.

Or so I thought.

"Sit wherever you'd like, my bed is right across the hall in case you'd like to go down for a nap." The smirk tugging at the corner of his lips bothered me. His intentions with Catalina were evident but I wasn't so sure that someone as innocent as her had caught onto that.

"I'll be right back, I need to grab something from the bar."

Catalina nodded and awkwardly stood tall in the centre of the living room. Quite honestly, she looked bored until a loud oomph was heard.