♡ A Naughty Present ♡

Smut 18+Long chapter, make sure you have time to read

Smut 18+
Long chapter, make sure
you have time to read.

This chapter is 12 thousand words long my lovelies, enjoy every last bit.

C A T A L I N A

"I'm naked," I sniffled out, shyly looking down at the way my legs were tightly wrapped around Lorenzo's torso while the warm water cascaded down our bodies in light streams.

Lorenzo stubbornly held the concerned look in his eyes, not giving into my playfulness. I'm glad that we were still under in the shower as he probably couldn't tell the difference between my own tears and the water.

A short moment later, he stepped out of the shower with me still in his embrace. I like it here, I don't want to let go.

Grabbing a fluffy white towel from the counter, he wrapped it around me and began to gently pat my body dry.

Once I was dry enough, he placed the towel on the counter and sat me right on top of it. My body was bare and it was distracting me. Through my peripheral vision I could see an ugly scar drag from my hip all the way to my waist. The sight of it could be clearly seen through the mirror and it made me so much more conscious of the fact that Lorenzo could see these.

Pulling out a tub from a drawer, I watched Lorenzo's jaw tick as he began to warm up the thick cream between the palms of his hands. His nostrils flared and he stood rigid, making me feel like I had done something wrong.

"I'm sorry, please don't be angry with me. I won't cry as much anymore—"

His face snapped towards mine, the angry expression only hardening as our eyes locked. "I'm not angry with you, you haven't done anything wrong, 'kay?" His voice was stern and strong, assuring me that I wasn't the cause of his noticeable fury.

I wrapped my arms around my body and nodded my head, looking down and feeling awkward now that he was staring at me.

When the warm cream made contact with my skin, I flinched, making Lorenzo pause his actions and lean down to press a kiss to the top of my head.

"This is healing cream, it'll make these go away. And i'm not saying that we should get rid of your scars, I think they're beautiful and a great reminder of how much of a warrior you are."

Squeezing Lorenzo's hand into my own, I firmly gripped his fingers into a tight hold to push my tears back. Everything he had said was what I longed to hear for years.

He's so perfect. So imperfectly perfect.

"Do you still want me to use it?"