♡ Personification of Sin ♡

Warnings:Smut 18+, degrading, sensitive traumatic experiences, slight hints at developing eating disorder, and a rodent being murdered

Warnings:
Smut 18+, degrading, sensitive traumatic experiences, slight hints at developing eating disorder, and a rodent being murdered.
To any children, please don't taint your eyes
with the aggressive and mean smut that is about to come up (nobody is going to listen to this, it's okay,
at least i did my part).
There will be an asterisk indicating the beginning and ending of the scene for anybody who would much prefer to skip.

C A T A L I N A

When Lorenzo began to sob on my lap, I bent over and shielded his body in a protective manner. I promised myself that I would, no matter what, do everything in my power to make sure that he healed. No matter what happened and no matter what bumps we had to face along the journey, I would stick by him.

Now he was hiding his head under the hoodie I was wearing, the feeling of his tears dropping on my belly making my heart shatter. His arms were snug around my waist and hips and the sound of his heart wrenching sobs died down. I opted for simply being being a warm, caring presence that he could feel safe with.

I'd never seen Lorenzo this vulnerable before.

"Cat..." His voice came out wobbly and I couldn't help the tears that traveled down my own face cheeks. I knew it was pathetic and selfish of me to cry, he needed me to be strong for him but it was just so hard. Desperately, I wanted to comfort him like how he did me, though seeing him in so much pain pulled at my heartstrings to the point where I genuinely thought my heart would rip apart.

Hurriedly wiping my tears away, I rubbed circles on his back and used my other hand to brush through the thick locks of his floppy hair.

"You okay? Wanna go eat something?" Lorenzo placed a kiss on my belly button before pulling his head out of my hoodie and looking straight in my eyes.

His eyes, they were the darkest of green and looked so... sad. Along with the fact that they were puffy and red, it was obvious that he had been crying.

"You're asking me if i'm okay? Don't be like that, tell me what's wrong. Please."

"It's too much," he said, his lips setting into a grim line.

Hesitantly jumping into his arms and wrapping my arms tightly around his neck, I smiled when his body noticeably relaxed. "Well, it's a good thing we have all the time in the world."

"If I hurt you, would you leave me?"

The question had taken me off guard, I had expected anything but that. "Um, well, no. I don't think so." I was being honest, I don't think I could find it in me to ever leave him. Plus, I don't think he'd ever hurt me.