10 | Cigarettes and Daydreams

"𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚜. 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚟𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜."

C A T A L I N A

C A T A L I N A

I'm going to shape shift into a bird and steal the Declaration of Independence.

I don't know what good that'll do for me but at least I'll have something to do with my life. Being a bird is definitely better than being kidnapped and living a life of luxury.

I also don't want any life responsibilities. I just want to rotate under a warm light like a seven eleven hot dog.

"Cat, can you get me some water."

"Sure thing, dood," I drawled out my last word.

I grabbed a bottle of water from the mini fridge in my room and chucked it at Jasper. It ended up hitting him straight in the face, making him let out a string of violent curses.

I was just checking his reflexes.

"C'mere."

Cautiously, I walked towards my bed, stopping once I reached Jaspers laying form. My heart rate started to pick up. Probably because my gut sensed that something was about to go wrong.

"Give it to me nicely," he grit out, eyes darkening with fury as he shoved the bottle towards my chest.

I ought to beat this man up.

"Sorry?" I handed him the water bottle and watched him smile in content.

His hand came over my head as he pat it like I was some obedient dog. "Good girl."

The words that came out of his mouth made me shiver with discomfort, I didn't like it. The way he said it made me feel like he owned me, like I had to obey him.

"Next time I ask you to do something, you do it with respect."

My face scrunched up like a bag of chips at the way he was speaking to me. I thought we were friends? Then why was he barking orders at me left and right?

"Pretty girls don't make faces like that," Jasper said with distaste.

A laugh flew past my lips at what he had just said. "Well thank god I don't exist for you to find me pretty," I scoff.

I'm a pretty gal, and I'm not going to let him make me believe otherwise.

When Jaspers facial expression morphed into one of anger, I felt fear instill in me. "I think my chicken is calling me, I'll be back." I slowly backed away, making sure to do the dash when my back made contact with the door.