17 | Dick Piercing

C A T A L I N A

C A T A L I N A

"The phrase, 'ignore it and it'll go away' doesn't work when you have a dozen cops on your ass because you lit a building on fire." Paolo came stumbling into the living room gasping for air.

"You lit a building on fire? No way!" The three other men in the room remained calm and unfazed, as if this were an everyday thing.

"It was," he panted, "for a good cause."

"Did anybody get hurt?"

"No, it was empty." I handed him a cold water bottle and he threw the cap off and poured the water all over himself, making himself choke on the contents inside the bottle.

I slapped Paolo's back a couple of times so that he'd stop choking on the water.

"Thanks, sweets. I got a piercing on my dick, y'all wanna see?"

Everyone in the room cringed and groaned in annoyance at Paolo.

"Shut the fuck up."

"Nobody wants to see that shit."

"For fucks sake, Paolo."

All three of them attacked Paolo in a chorus.

"Can I see?" The three men shot straight up to their feet at my request. Marco came up behind me and covered my eyes, though I could see between the gaps. Lorenzo pushed Paolo away from me with the shake of his head. And Rocco stood in front of me protectively, blocking me away from Paolo.

"Fuck no," Lorenzo grumbled at Paolo, making him zip up his pants.

"What's the big deal?" It was only a piercing, why were they getting so protective?

"Love, you're too innocent," Marco chuckled at me.

As I took a seat back on the floor to continue my card game with Marco, I frowned at the fact that they wouldn't let me see Paolo's new piercing. He seemed so excited about it, I bet he was sad that nobody wanted to see it.

Marco and I continued playing our card game until I won. I had my suspicions that he let me win since it seemed all too easy. Though, a win is a win and I'll take what I can get.

"Ha! Sucker," I blew raspberries at Marco and threw the deck of cards in my hands at him like it was money.

"What can I say, you're too good." He put his hands up in the air and accepted his defeat. I ended up feeling bad for him, he has such a kind heart, I should have let him win instead.