Chap 5. My Dream Life.

• Dedicated to liliana

CHAP 5. My Dream Life

Eva’s POV (in her mind)

          Wow! I woke up feeling refreshed and not tired at all.  I turn to my nightstand and I see that I have a note from my parents. It was saying that they weren’t going to be home for about six months for a business trip overseas. When I was done reading it made feel a little sad because I won’t be able to see them. I knew that they had to make money somehow and that way had them he traveling a bit so I had to deal with lonely months at times. I did my usual routine. Shower, brush teeth, make up and then clothes. To day I went for a summer look. Navy blue shorts that went to mid thigh, a striped red and white thank top, with a white thin cardigan and white gladiator sandals.

   Downstairs I made myself some breakfast which consisted of a parfait and a glass of juice. When I was done eating I washed the plates used and then headed out to my car. I tell you it sucks being an only child because the house is always quiet and you have no one to talk too. I don’t blame my parents for not having anymore kids but I have to say that I do enjoy my family and the way it is. It’s funny because both sides of my family are huge and I only see them once a year for the annual family reunion. It’s when both families come together for a barbeque and a whole bunch of other things. This year’s reunion is bit after my parents come back again

    After I made sure everything was in place I left to my camaro. Today there weren’t any classes because the science department was making experiments and a gas leaked in the chemistry lab and it was spreading through out the floor. The Dean had the school evacuated until further notice. With that in mind I decided to go to the school a few blocks away from my home. I went there so I can walk around the pond and enjoy the nature. When I got there, I was in pure shock to see how it changed. There are more trees, benches and picnic areas. I also saw how the pond had a little dock so you are able to feed the ducks. My being the wonder less brunette I never noticed where I was walking.

     Next thing you know I walked into someone. I look up and I see a pair of bright blue eyes. I didn’t even know his names so I opted for the nickname Mr. Blue Eyes and it fit him. That man was beyond gorgeous. I had to look up to him; he looked to be about 5’9. Dark hair, lean body, strong jaw line, straight nose, and pink lips. All in all he was a complete package and he seemed nice.

Eva: “Oh my gosh. Sorry I didn’t see you”

Mr. Blue Eyes: “sorry I wasn’t looking to where I was heading”

Eva: “I, um, uh, never mind got to go bye”

 I believe that was the most pathetic apology I have ever given. I have embarrassed myself in front of one of the hottest guys I have ever seen. I am destined to be forever alone. At this rate I believe so. Well I don’t think I will ever see him again. I wish I do.

 ******************************************************************

Merry Christmas everyone. This is the new chapter enjoy. I do hope you like the story.

             Thanks from Ally