Chap 18. Baby Shower

This chapter is dedicated to @MacyMoo15 .You are a wonderful girl and i absoultely love your stories. Hope to catch up soon.

New character's here so keep a look out for the following people

Carolina- Rebecca's sister

Lorena-Rebecca's sister

Lydia-Rebecca's mom

Courtney-Tyler's sister

Venice-Tyler's sister

Autumn- tyler's sister

Aunt Clarissa-tyler's aunt

Chelsea- Tyler's mom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chp 18. Baby Shower

Rebecca's POV

I was currently trying to get the guest house and guest rooms all set up before Tyler's parents,sisters, and aunt arrived along with my family. Tyler informed me that his sister's Courtney, Autumn and Venice would be coming to help setup up my baby shower. Tyler's Aunt Clarissa would help organize everything. My sister's Lorena and Carolina were to help Aunt Clarissa and Tyler's sister's.

I finished putting fresh towels in the last guest room when I heard the familiar chime of the doorbell indicating that the families were arriving.

Rebecca: "Tyler could you get the door."

Tyler: "Already on it."

Knowing that, I placed the towels in the bathroom and headed downstairs where I heard the voices of my family talking with Tyler. I took a minute to pull myself together before entering the family room. I paused at the entrance because I saw all the gift bags that were on the floor, coffee table and chairs. My mom was hugging Tyler happily saying she was glad in being a grandma again. I decided to make my prescene known for the sake of Tyler.

Rebecca: "Mom stop hugging Tyler I think he is about to pass out.

Lydia(Rebecca's Mom): "Sorry I was just giving my son here a good ol' hug."

Rebecca: "Well mom you sure did but just don't squeeze to hard and by the way where are Lorena and Carolina?"

Lydia: "They are bringing in the rest of the gifts sent to you from the family."

When she said that I knew what she meant already. The entire family had been notified about the twins because my mother can't keep her mouth shut. I'm also sure she told the whole neighborhood and they sent gifts too. I heard my sister Lorena yelling.

Lorena: "Hello can someone help me!"

Lydia: "I'll do it Rebecca you just stay put."

Tyler: "I don't think we should buy anymore baby things."

Rebecca: "I have to agree with you because the twins will be set for the first, three years of life."

I was stunned with the amount of things that my family sent. Three boxes full to the rim of baby items. Just looking at all the gifts I was overwhelmed with happiness but I knew that was only half. Tyler told me that his family would bring more gifts.

Lorena: "Rebecca long time no see and I want to say that I'm happy for you both and your little miracles."

Lorena being the oldest she has dark brown hair and eyes. With a nice figure and amazing personality. Carolina being the middle child she was gifted with light brown hair, brown eyes and fair skin.

Carolina: "Ow wow Rebecca look at you, you are glowing."

Rebecca: "Thank you Carolina you look amazing yourself."

Carolina: "How are my niece and nephew doing?"

Rebecca: "Troublesome as always especially since they kick and move a lot."

Lydia: "Aww my grandbabies take after you then because you always moved around."

Lorena: "Well all the gifts have been brought in and I am going to bed."

Carolina: "I'm going to sleep too I am very exhausted."

Both of them headed to the guestrooms while my mom stayed back to help get evrything organised for the baby shower. Everyone was informed of the genders but the names would be revealed the day of the baby shower. When my mom finished the gift bags, she went to sleep. It was around nine thirty when Tyler's family arrived bearing more gifts.

Aunt Clarissa: "My god you look radiant."

Chelsea: "Darling the bump makes you glow."

Rebecca: "Thanks Mom."

Courtney: "I want the babies NOW!"

Rebecca: "Well you have to wait five more months."

Everyone was fussing around my baby bump. Courtney,Autumn and Venice are talking to the babies. Aunt Clarissa and Chelsea were rubbing my bell whilist asking how my pregnancy was going. We were all in our own conversation.

Tyler: "Well is anyone going to greet me or am I chopped liver."

Venice: "Aww little brother does someone feel left out."

Tyler: "Yes I do for your information."

Chelsea: "Then come here my little baby so you can give momma a hug."

After greetings were exchanged we all headed to bed .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was twelve in the afternoon and the family was making sure the last minute preparations were ready. The whole event was being held in our backyard. Ten round tables were placed around the yard with white table cloths. For centerpieces it is a boquet of blue and pink roses. A ballon placed in the middle with a teddy bear inside the balloon. The food was being brought in by the caterers. A table in the front was all covered in sweets which is meant for desert later on.

At twelve thirty in the afternoon the guests started to arrive bringing more gifts with them. I changed into a light yellow maxi dress with white strappy sandals and finished the oufit by putting my hair into a ballerina bun. Tyler was sending everyone to their respected tables.

Around two o'clock everyone was conversing with one another and enjoying the food and drinks. Tyler and I opened all the gifts which we thanked the guests for. All Tyler had to do was announce the names we had chosen.

Tyler: "Attention everyone I would like to announce the names that Rebecca and I have chosen for our children. The name for our son is Cameron Bane and our daughter will be named Clara Jane."

Everyone appluaded for the announcement of the babies. Then on everyone started leaving. Tyler's family and mine took the gifts and placed them the rightful rooms. I soon after fell asleep on the hammock out on the patio.

---------------------------------------------

Author's note

I want to start by saying sorry for not uploading in like forver. I'm only 16 and I spent most of my time going to doctor's office's. I get constant headaches. Stomach pain, sore muscles and my bones are always hurting. I'm always being told that something is wrong with me. I have to take some pills so after a while I get overwhelmed.

There was a point where I wanted to give up because I was always thinking of hurting my friends and family physically.

But on a positive note I'm writing out the last couple chapters of this story. And I do plan on making a sequel.

Finally I start school on Friday but I won't stop writing especially since I have some good ideas.

Thanks for all the support out there.

Please VOTE, COMMENT,SHARE and ADD