Chap 12. Baby ?

Chap 12. Baby

Rebecca’s POV

I am now three months pregnant and it’s the best thing in the world ever since I was pregnant with Eva. Tyler is beyond happy that he even started looking at new homes. He thinks that the baby needs more space for them to move around. I couldn’t deny him that so I just said yes to the new house. So far we looked at a three story house with five bedrooms all en suite bathrooms and walk in closets. There is a living room, family room, attic, basement, kitchen, two home offices, laundry room, outdoor kitchen, pool, and a field. It was the home that we are moving because Tyler said it was perfect for all four of us.

Today I have an appointment with my obstetrician. It’s the usual appointment to check if the baby if fine and to know when I will be due. I was all happy, nervous, and scared. My first pregnancy wasn’t all ponies and pots of gold. I want this pregnancy to go as smooth as possible. I haven’t had much of morning sickness but I can’t stop the cravings. I feel horrible because I have to wake up Tyler so he can get me apple pie with ice cream on top or when I want sun chips with mashed potatoes.

          My doctor’s office is located in the same hospital Eva is in so I will drop by after to tell her about her sibling. It was only a twenty minute drive so we just sat there in a nice comfortable silence. When we arrived the receptionist told us to head to the third floor which is the maternity floor. There we just signed in and waited for us to be called. I had a grip on Tyler’s hand; the nerves are just getting to me.

Doctor Stone: “Mrs. Michaels”

Rebecca: “Here”

Doctor Stone: “Please follow me Mrs. Michaels”

Rebecca: “Okay”

Doctor Stone: “what brings here you today Mrs. Michaels?”

Rebecca: “well we came to check up on our baby and to see if everything is okay”

Doctor Stone: “okay just lie back down on this bed, and lift up your shirt.”

Rebecca: “oh this reminds from years ago.”

Doctor Stone: “okay the gel will be a cold.”

When I lay down and she placed the gel it was very cold that I felt goose bumps on my skin. She started to move the sonogram around my bell until she pointed to something little on the screen.

Doctor Stone: “you see that on the screen Mrs. Michaels”

Rebecca: “yes is there something wrong with my baby.”

Doctor Stone: “on the contrary you are pregnant with twins.”

Rebecca: “oh my what, what do you mean twins?”

Doctor Stone: “yes Mrs. Michaels you are pregnant with twins.”

Rebecca: “oh my god I’m pregnant with twins.”