Chap 6. Mr. Blue Eyes

• Dedicated to Elaina

Chap 6. Mr. Blue Eyes

Eva’s POV (Eva’s mind)

 This entire week I couldn’t get Mr. Blue Eyes out of mind. His eyes were like engraved into my head but I didn’t mind at all.

I somehow connected with him even though I embarrassed myself in front of him. I know what you’re thinking cliché or she has officially lost it. I fell in love with him at that moment even though I barely know anything about him. After that day at the park I haven’t seen him around. I don’t think I would to see him again because it will be an awkward conversation.

 It was Friday morning when I decide to go to the local café. I wore a pair of faded skinny jeans a black v neck with a white cardigan and black converse. I wore my eyeliner, lip gloss, and eye shadow. I put my hair in a high ponytail. The café is small but not too small. There are tables outside and inside with lilacs as centerpieces. They have a small library that takes half of the shop. By the library they have couches so you can read. The owner is a family friend and really nice. Her name is Mina and is around fifty years old. Mina makes the best pastries and bread in the entire town.

  Mina knows me since I was a little girl. My parents on Sundays would take me after they came home from work. Well today was no different although today is Friday and not Sunday. I want to go so I can relax, have some tea and pastries. I walked to the café which was only a fifteen minute walk there. When I got there I was very happy. I entered and the smell of coffee, tea and baked goods was like a piece of heaven. I took a seat by the window. I like looking out into the town and seeing if anything is different. I like when I see the families and couples out walking enjoying the weather outside.

  Just when I was about to go to my seat I bumped into someone. I felt my relaxation start to disappear. I look up to see who I bumped into and then Mr. Blue Eyes is in front of me. I felt the oxygen leave my lungs. I was making a fool of myself with the rant I had in my head.  I was so ready to let the person have a piece of my mind.

  Mr. Blue Eyes- “oh hey aren’t you the girl from the park”

Eva -“yeah, oh… um maybe”

I was very flustered around him and that gaze he was giving him wasn’t help much either.

Mr. Blue Eyes- “well sorry for bumping into you that day I wasn’t looking where I was heading”

Eva-“sorry I wasn’t paying attention either, so yeah”

Mr. Blue Eyes-“what’s your name?”

Eva-“oh my name is Eva, what is your name?”

Mr. Blue Eyes-“my name is Colton Edwards”

In my head I was having a mini party because Mr. Blue Eyes has a name that fits. I was to busy in my own land that I didn’t notice when he asked me something.

Eva-“sorry I wasn’t paying attention”

Mr. Blue Eyes-“I said would you join me for breakfast?”

Eva-“yeah I would like to have breakfast with you”

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well guys HAPPY NEW YEAR! I will try to update newxt weekend. i hope you like the story. please leave your comments.

                         Thanks from Ally.