Chp 2 The Accident

CHP 2. The Accident

Eva's POV

I pretty much woke up around 8:30 in the morning, which is good that way I won't be late to my afternoon classes that start around 11am. I did my usual routine. Wash my face and brush my teeth. Then I went into my walk in closet to choose my outfit. Inside I got my clothes which were a pair of gray skinny jeans, purple tank top, dark gray cardigan and purple ballet flats.

After I completed my outfit I applied some mascara, eyeliner, and light pink lip gloss. As you can see I am not a big fan of make up. My hair was put up in a high ponytail. When I finished I got all my books and bag ready for college. I made sure that everything in my room was organized because I am not a big fan of messiness. Making sure that my bed was made and other things were put away before I left my room. On my way downstairs I could hear my mom talking to my dad while making breakfast.

In the kitchen I greeted my parents. My mom was by the stove cooking an omelet, while my dad was at the counter reading some files for the company, with a glass of milk. I know what you're thinking but my dad would rather drink milk instead of coffee. He believes that coffee doesn't actually wake you up. Yes it's a bit weird but I love him for that. My mom on the other prefers to drink tea. Both my parents are always doing something for the company throughout the day. My parents make enough money to have a mansion and cleaning people but they choose not too.

Our house is a two story house with a two car garage, backyard, garden, and a decent size pool. My parents don't want to spend money on a mansion so they opted for a decent size house. They tend to save money for the future so they can retire in a few years. I know that they will leave the company in my hands but I hope it's not for long till I have to take over. Well I hope I can manage right but I have hope that I can do something with the company and make better advances with what we own.

When I finished my breakfast, I got up and washed my plate. I bid my parents goodbye. Outside I went to my black camaro, which was gifted to me as a graduation present. It's the car I've been wanting since I saw transformers but I didn't want it in yellow. The entire time I get giddy just to drive it. My parents told me to pay for gas while they pay for the insurance. It was a good deal I couldn't pass up.

I was halfway to college when I saw bright headlights heading my way. I felt my car flip over the edge of the road. I remember bits like when I saw bright flashing lights and someone telling me to stay awake. My eyes felt heavy and my head was pounding. My back was aching and some thick metallic like substance was dripping down my head into my mouth. There on after I was welcomed by darkness.

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. I WANT TO KEEP THIS STORY UNDER A MINIMUM OF 30 CHAPTERS. I ALSO WANT YOUR INPUT ON THE STORY AS IT GOES ALONG.

THANKS ALLY.