Chap 13. Relationship.

Eva’s POV (MIND)

I can’t believe Colton asked me to be his girlfriend. I was very happy yet scared. My relationships usually don’t last long but hopefully he can change my view on dating. After making Colton wait I gave him my answer.

Eva: “Colton look I haven’t been in a relationship for a while now so I don’t know if it will work out.”

          I saw his smile falter as I continued to talk to him.

Colton: “its okay Eva, I shouldn’t have asked I just really like you that’s why I asked.”

Colton: “I’m sorry if I made you uncomfortable with my question.”

When he finished with his speech he started to walk away with shoulders slouched and a defeated look etched on his face. I felt horrible because I am going to say yes to be his girlfriend.  On instinct I got him by his arm and turned him to me. I leaned up and kissed him at first he hesitated but the started kissing back. After a minute of kissing we pulled apart.

Colton: “why did you do that?”

Eva: “I did that Colton because you never let me finish.”

Colton: “wait, what are you talking about?”

Eva: “I was going to say that even though I haven’t been in a relationship for a while, I would like to be your girlfriend.”

Colton: “so you are saying yes to my question.”

Eva: “yes, that is what I’m saying.”

He got me and started spinning us around. I could tell that my answer made him really happy. He made me happy, safe and whole.

Colton: “you have made me the happiest man alive Eva Michaels.”

          I just stood there and giggled at Colton’s crazy antics. He was being so cute and he even has that happy look on his bright blue eyes.

Colton: “I will do my best job possible to make you the happiest girl there is.”

Eva: “I will hold you accountable to your words.”

Colton: “I bet my life on it.

Eva: “okay but we should head inside now before our friends start to search for us.”

Colton: “plus I believe that we should tell then the news.”

Eva: “okay let’s do it.”

We both interlocked our fingers together and walked up the drive way to the house door. Inside everything was chaotic. Pillows and blankets scattered all over the hallway. Popcorn, chips and candy were spilled on the floors. Everyone else was on the air mattresses’ sleeping. I couldn’t believe that less than twenty minutes they managed to get the hallway and living room look like a train wreck.

Colton: “well it looks like they did damage control.”

Eva: “they did more than that, well it’s not my problem because they have to clean it up tomorrow when they wake up.”

Colton: “I guess we should go to sleep now."

Both of us headed to my room.  Once in there I got dressed into my silk short shorts and tank top pajamas.  Colton just strips down to his black boxers. I have to admit that he has a nice body with muscles but the good thing is he doesn’t have any abs at all. He has a faint outline but no abs which is good because if he did it would kill his look. A flat stomach that led to the V in his body which disappeared into his boxers. All in all he has a great body that had me swooning.

I step into the bathroom and head to the cabinet under my sink to get Colton an extra tooth brush. After five minutes we head to bed. We just lay there in a comfortable silence which is good because I felt at ease with him. Twenty minutes later of just laying there I started to feel my eyes get heavy and I was consumed by complete darkness.

#######################################################################################################################################

it feels like I haven't updated in forever and thats because i lost the notebook in which i was writing the story. luckily it was found and i am back in business. i feels good to write this story. i know that not many people read this story but who ever is i hope you are enjoying.

                   Thanks from Ally.