CHAP 7. GETTING BETTER

• Dedicated to Hernan

CHAP 7. GETTING BETTER

REBECCA’S POV (EVA’S MOM)

  It has now been a month and Eva hasn’t woken up from the coma yet. My husband Tyler doesn’t act the same way anymore and it makes me sad. All I want to do is make the pain go away. He now works form home. When he is done he just sits in his leather chair by the fire place in his office. I want him to be the same man he was before any of this happened but I know it’s just wishful thinking. He is getting restless and I think it will make him sick. Her friends come to visit Eva every weekend, but they always sit there and stare at her. Sky and Lilac start to cry, while Noah and Jay just sit with a blank face. I can see through their faces that it hurts to see their friend all motionless. I on the other hand visit her everyday after work. Ever since all this happened no one isn’t the same.

   Tyler (Eva’s dad) is depressed about the entire fiasco. The police took the driver into custody and he is now awaiting trial. He ran over a red light which is against town rules. When I see my daughter in that comatose state it brings a lump to my throat. Her hair is a dull shade of brown and is past her shoulders. She also looks very pale. What does make me happy is that her room is always filled with flowers. There are roses, tulips, daises, lilies and orchids. It’s like a garden in her room.

  Most of her bruises are gone and her bones are slowly healing. What worries me the most is that the swelling in her brain isn’t going down but the doctor says that she might some memory loss or mental disabilities. I feel like a horrible mother and I couldn’t stop her from leaving but I also know that these things happen for a reason. I want her to wake up so she can see her little brother or sister born. Yes I am pregnant for the second time, I was very excited. I found out a weeks ago when I started feeling sick so I took a pregnancy test and it came out positive. Tyler doesn’t know yet but I am scared of telling him. I just hope this pregnancy off of Eva for a little. I am very nervous and I don’t know how to break the news down to him. When Eva was born I was told I couldn’t have any more but I get to be a mom for the second time. I was eighteen years old when Tyler and I had Eva. Both of us were young parents we got ahead and now own a vey successful company.  At first didn’t approve but we still got their help and went to college. I am not saying it was easy but we had our hard moments but we got through and our little girl was our motivation and still is.

Now at thirty-eight years old and pregnant life couldn’t get any better. I know he will get his life on track with the new baby. I still remember when we were younger and he was nineteen and I was eighteen when we became parents. We still got in ourselves to be parents. He stuck by me in the past with the pregnancy all he has to do now is get better do we can have a somewhat happy pregnancy. What I now have to do is tell Tyler I’m pregnant.

This should be easy…

#############################################

   WELL AS PROMISED I UPLOADED CHAPTER 7. I HOPE YOU CONTINE READING.

      THANKS FROM ALLY.