Chap 24. Wedding pt 2

Eva's POV (still in coma)

Colton and I have arrived at the beach house from our walk. I was told by a waiter the guests are sitting down and just to wait by the double doors of the dinning room. We then heard the emcee call us in "I know present to you Mr.& Mrs. Colton Edwards!". We walked in as our friends and family clapped for us. Colton and I took our seats at the head of the table while our guests sat at our sides. We got dinning table big enough to fit twenty people. Our table had reactangular vases with red roses overflowing them and small pearl designs. A huge crystal chandelier hung over our table giving the room a nice warm glow.Our chairs are covered in red silk with an ivory sash giving off an elegance type of vibe, 

Waiters then started bringin gout our food which smelled delicious.We were first served a small salad that has blue cheese, dried cranberries and sliced crisp apples. It was then folled by grilled sirloin steak, roasted asparagus and mashed potatoes. After the steak a small bowl of tomato soup with small slices of grilled cheese. To end our dinner we all got brownies with vanilla icecream and chocolate syrup drizzled over the top.

Little by little all of our friends started giving speeches about how Colton and I met. i stood up after Theo finished his speech.

Eva: "First, I want to start by saying thank you for coming on this special day for Colton and I. Another thing is that I am utterly in love with my husband everything he is, is all I could ever imagine and more. What makes everything better is that he will be an amazing father to our baby, because I'm pregnant."

Everyone rushed to me giving me hugs and kisses while the ladies rubbed my not so  visible baby lump. And the next thing I know I'm in the air as Colton spins me around yelling "I'm going to be a dad." I giggled into his neck as he placed kisses all over my face. He then reached my stomach and then started talking "This is daddy here and I want you to know that I'm always going to be here for you and mommy. Also that we will go every sunday to play baseball." I cried at his loving words for our child.

We all went outside to danc under the stars and moon. We all goofed around and took pictures. We then did the tossing of boquet, Lilac caught it and blushed. All the guys slapped Jay on the back telling him that he is the next one to get hitched. Colton then took my garter off with his teeth, he flung onto the small crowd of boys. Jay caught the garter, then placed a sweet kiss on Lilac's lips. 

At midnight Colton and I left in order to get to our honeymoon destination. A limo waited for us outside the beach house which was taking us to New York City. It was only an hour drive so we decided to sleep, Colton stretched his legs out getting comfortable. I laid my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist. Not even ten minutes into the ride I was out like a light. It felt  like I had only slept minutes, when I felt myself being shaked awake by my handsome husband.

Colton: "We are here already."

I tried to get out of the limo gracefully but I stumbled onto the sidewalk, Colton steadied me so I didn't  flat out land on my butt. Flashing colors greeted me, fast moving yellow cabs, screens promoting the latest phone and billboards with models dressed in Prada, Gucci, Chanel, and Michael Kors. I was happy to be in the city with all the hustle and bustle, plus I felt awake with all the commotion. Both of us quickly entered the hotel, which was empty and made our entrance much faster. Walking up to the receptionist Colton gave in his information because I had no clue we were coming here.

Receptionist: "Hello and welcome to hotel Forever Gold, how can I help you."

Colton: "I have the presidential suite reserved under Edwards."

She took about three minutes pulling up he informaion needed for our room.

Receptionist: "Ahh. yes Mr.Edwards,, here you go your room key and enjoy your stay at Forever Gold."

The recptionist gave us our gold key cards, and with that we headed to the elevator down the hall. He took hold of my hands as we waited for the elevator to come down, when it arrived we dashed inside before it closed on the train of my dress. When we were inside Colton pulled me to his chest and started placing kisses all over my face until he reached my lips. We kissed until we heard the ding of the elevator indiacting we arrived at our floor. Stepping out of the elevator we headed down the hall looking for the only room at the end. Colton inserted the card into the slot, when the light turned green he pushed the door open. 

One minute I was standing and the next Colton had me in his arms as he kissed and closed the door with his leg. The kiss was all romantic filled with passion and a hint of lust. He placed me on the ground as he slowly started to unzip my dress, leaving a trail of goosebumps in it's wake. The gown pooled at my feet leaving me in my lingerie and heels. Looking at Colton is when I noticed that he was already undressed and just in his boxers.Colton walked me to the king sized bed where he laid me gently and where we explored each other's bodies all night.

##############################

Sorry guys for the long wait, it has been a hectic February and March. I felt very good  today when I found out that my GPA isn't what I thought. Anyways I will try to write more so when spring break comes in April I am fully loaded for constant updates. Please check out my still in process book called Everybody Knows it would mean the world to me. 

Comment, share vote, and fan

love you guys from Ally xoxxo