Chap 11. Camping

Chap 11. Camping

Eva’s POV (mind)

 Colton: “okay guys we are almost at the campsite”

Lilac: “you said that twenty minutes ago!”

Eva: “Lilac calm down. I’m sure we are almost there.” “Right Colton”

Colton: “yes, we are now five minutes away.” “It took long because I am taking you guys to the more secluded area”

Skylar: “you’re not going to rape us, kill us and then dispose of our bodies in the forest”

Colton: “please if I wanted to do that, I would have done it a few miles ago”

Kale: “dude you ruined my plans, we were going to go back home with one less person.” “Now you ruined everything.”

Angela: “oh my gosh Kale you are so funny.” “Now do me a favor and shut your pie hole”

Theo: “Kale and Angela stop bickering you sound like four year olds not twenty-two year olds.”

Colton: “well here we are already so stop the bickering”

Noah: “you have outdone yourself Colton it’s so quiet here. The land is wide open space for the tents and what not”

 Colton: “yeah I found it a while ago and ever since then I always come here to think and camp.”

Eva: “enough chit chat. Let’s get to work before it get’s dark.”

          Everyone was getting the tents out. I stood in the middle looking at my surrounding’s. The gentle breeze and green trees everywhere enveloped us like a blanket. In the sky I saw the ducks flying off there homes and the river had a good current flow going on. I look where I stood and noticed that there was enough space to set up tents and for the grill. There is only two tents, food and some foldable chairs. We all agreed on sharing to avoid the clutter in the car and easy to pack up. In one tent it would be the girls and the other for the guys. Noah and Kale are complaining because they have a pink tent, apparently it questions there masculinity. Funny thing is that there is no one else beside us. Simone and Angela are setting up the campfire. Colton is accompanying me to get fire wood. Skylar and Lilac are setting up the grill.

  All of us look adorable with our somewhat matching outfits. Different colored flannel shirts with acid wash skinnies and tan Timberland boots. Most of the guys are wearing caps while Angela, Lilac and Simone have black bandanas. Skylar and I are wearing black caps with our initials on them. Half of the time Colton kept on looking at me which made me blush. It was around three in the afternoon when everything was done. Noah suggested going swimming in the river. Colton, Noah and I decided to go swim and relax. Everyone else decided to start cooking and would come get us when the food was done. Since I was going to swim I decided to wear my polka dotted two piece bikini. Colton wore brown swimming trunks. Noah wore SpongeBob board shorts which are funny for an adult to wear childish clothes.

  My bikini was paired with khaki short shorts, red tank top and white flip-flops. The three of us were walking to the dock just chatting about home when Colton picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.