Chap 22. Wedding Plans

Eva's POV (still in coma)

Ever since Colton and I got engaged I've been told I'm glowing, Colton and I decided to get married at the end of the month. Both of us agreed that it was a good time before the weather got too hot. I am very happy but planning a wedding is stressful. The wedding is going to be small only Colton's parents, and our friends. I couldn't get in contact with my parents so I gave up after a while.

Angela, Simone, Lilac, and Sky have been very helpful with this small wedding. The enitre ceremony and reception are going to be held at a beach house, that is goiing to be rented. It's only an hour away so it wouldn't take long to get there. The house itself is secluded so we are all able to get privacy with no interruptions. The dining room is big enough to fit thirty people,with left over space for walking around. It was all Colton and I needed for a perfect day with the family. I was busy talking with the girls about flower arrangements and ceremony ornaments.

Angela:  "Do you want want the vases to be square,rectangular or circular."

Eva: "I don't know I like the rectangular one's."

Lilac: "Rectangles it is, and how anout flowers?"

Eva: " I want calla lillies and roses."

Simone: "How about both for the ceremony and reception."

Eva: "Yes that would very beautiful and romantic."

Sky: "This is easier than I thought."

Eva: "Well this a rather small wedding, so not much has to be planned."

Lilac: "Okay then the only things left on the list is the food and cake which I believe Colton and you are going to take care of that.'

Eva: "That is true Colton and I are going to the bakery to choose the flavor and design. After that we are going to a caterer for the food selection."

Simone: "The color for the whole wedding is red?"

Eva: "Red for the seat covers,table cloths and flowers."

I could already picture the wedding and I was more than excited for it. Hours later and all the minor details were taken care of, we decided to head to the mall, so the girls could choose out the dresses they would wear. It was a good thing because Colton and I decided not to have any bridesmaids or groomsmen. Both of us want our friends to enjoy our wedding and not deal with a nervous bride and groom. Going to the mall is solely for my friends because my dress was already chosen and bought. The good thing is that no one knows about my dress so it's all top secret until my special day.

Parking my car in the mall parking lot we all briskly walked towards the entrance. Heading to the first boutique we saw and straight head to the dresses.

Angela; " I'm thinking about a blue dress to compliment the beach part."

It didn't take more than ten minutes on her dress because she chose a beautiful ocean blue one shoulder asymmetrical high-low shiffon dress.It fit her so beautifully that I felt like crying.

Lilac; "Staying true to my color I'm going with a lilac color dress and hopefully not to long or too short." 

She walked through the boutique looking for a dress. She stopped on front of a rack and skimmed through the dresses until she squealed and pulled one out. The dress is a strapless floor length with lilac roses on one side of her breast.

Simone: " I want to be a bit more bold so I am going with an orange dress." She headed to the rack with orange dresses and started to look for something appealing. She pulled out an orange peter pan dress with a black collar.

Sky: "Well then it's just me now so I'm going with a yellow dress like the sun but hopefully not bright." I saw a dress in the color she wanted so I quickly headed to the rack I saw it at. Scurrying to the rack while she walked around searching for something. I found the dress which is a yellow one shoulder block with a brown belt. I ran to her side and showed her the dress.

Sky; "Ahhh thanks Eva it's very beautiful and beachy like."

After that was done they headed to the cash register to pay for their items. Deciding that it was getting late we all headed home. When I entered Colton was already waiting for me in the living room.

Colton: " Hey babe."

Eva: "Hi Blue"

Colton: "How was your day?"

Eva: "It was good the flowers and decorations were picked out and I accompanied the girls to buy their dresses."

Colton: "Well then tomorrow we both of us go cake testing and set up a menu."

Eva: "Yes Blue."

Colton: "I love you."

Eva: " I love you too."

When we finished discussing our plans for the next day both of us headed for a good nights sleep.

*****************************

Hello guys I'm hear with an update. Please vote, comment, share and fan.

Also check out the blurb for an oncoming story called Was It Love? I don't like the title so I am open for suggestions and in need for a cover. Please help.