Chap 9. Breaking Down the News

Dedicated to my annoying sister @luvpeace4ever2. She is my blood sis so check her account and show the love. 

CHAP 9. Breaking Down the News

Rebecca POV

          Well two weeks have gone by and Eva isn’t responding. My husband Tyler isn’t the same man, he was before the accident. I just hope the news of my pregnancy can bring some hope into him. I figured the best way to tell him is too just straight out say it.

          He finished work early today and is currently in his office doing nothing. All he does is sit in that leather chair facing the fire place. Above of the mantle there is a family picture that he stares at. Well he goes nothing.

Rebecca: Knock Knock “Tyler can I come in”

Tyler: ‘sure”

Rebecca; “Ty I have some big news to tell you”

Tyler: “Is it about Eva?”

Rebecca: “No sweetie”

Tyler: “Then what is it”

Rebecca: “Ty, I’m pregnant”

Tyler: “Oh”

Rebecca: “That’s all you have to say” “Tyler you don’t understand that I am going to need your attention for the next eight months”

Tyler: “you’ve been pregnant for a month and just told me now”

Rebecca: “well it isn’t easy when your husband is locked up in their office for most of the day”

Tyler: “I’m sorry that I don’t pay attention as I used too but can you blame me”

Rebecca: “I know it’s hard but do you think Eva would want to see you like this”

Tyler: “yes, I understand and I will try to stop this from affecting me any further.”

Rebecca: “Thank you”

Tyler: “no thank you for not giving up on me and making me a dad for the second time.”

          Mentally I was having a party but on the outside I felt like my face was going to crack from the smile etched on my face. When my announcement was over Tyler carried me bridal style towards the kitchen where he sat me on the stools by the island. He started to make a chicken salad sandwich. Not many of our friends know that Tyler is an amazing cook.

          When he was done preparing the sandwiches he placed them in front of me and poured us some apple juice. We devoured the food like it was or last meal. Later when we finished eating we went to the living room to watch the move The Curios Case of Benjamin Button. We were even paying attention to the movie we just talked like we did, when we were younger. Then Tyler started talking about the baby’s nursery.

          All this got me really happy from me telling Tyler about the news to talking about the baby it was all smiles for me. The pregnancy made the both of us happier in a way. Now all we got to do is wait for Eva to wake up and hopefully she wakes up before the birth of her sister or brother.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have been dedicating chapters to the people that help me continue writing this story. some are dedicated to my lovely friends.