Chap 17. Routines

Chap 17 Routines 

Decided that the video on the side is perfect for the rest of the story. check it out =====>>>

Eva's POV

It's been two months now and my relationship has been the best. I always feel so content and at ease with Colton. He brings the sense of peace and relaxation when ever he is around.

Colton has been really sweet by sending me gifts at the school I work for. Chocolates,flowers,stuffed animals, jewelry and shoes. Sometimes he send me some type of card with a poem inside.

Our friends tease him saying that he is whipped but he is man enough saying that I am worth being whipped. I tell Colton that he is the man that I dreamed of. He jokes around but I tell him that he is the person I was looking for.

We have this routine for work days which is like everyday. He picks me up every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at the elementary school, he also drops me off. He comes during lunch to my classroom so we can go out for food. My students love him and he gets along with all of them. After lunch he bring me back.

We would spend more time together but there have been some issues with his company that he needs to settle. Then aound three in the afternoon he picks me up and we head home. He has been staying at my house since my parents haven't returned from the trip.

We act more like a married couple than boyfried and girlfriend. I feels normal to me the way we act. Both of us cook dinner and clean the dishes. When everything is cleaned and put away, we head upstairs to our bedroom.

In the room we either do work or watch a movie to relax from the stressful day. I change into my pajamas, brush my teeth and hair. Colton just strips down to his boxers and brushes his teeth.

It only takes about an hour for both to usually knock out of exhaustion. That is a basically a day for us.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€<<<>>>>>>>>>>>><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

This chapter is more of a filler nothing much going on.

Here is another chapter to my story. The next few chapters will be skipping months in both Eva's and Rebecca's life. I believe the good stuff is going to come. I am so excited for this story to end because I will be working on the sequel and other stories.

I want to thank everyone who has voted,read and commented on this story. It means alot since I still think this story sucks. I appreciate everyone who has looked or added this story to their library.

Please Vote, Comment and Share.

Love and thanks from Ally.