chp 1 eva

Chap 1. Eva

Eva’s POV

          Hi my name is Eva Michaels. I am only 20 years old. There isn’t much to me except that I am still in college so I can become a teacher. I attend a college near where I live in Connecticut. Physically looking I am pretty much average. I am 5’4 and I have light brown hair with hazel eyes. I have enough of everything, which I got from my mom’s side of the family.

          As for my love life it’s pretty much boring.  I do go on dates but they always end up in a disaster since they always want more. For the past 20 years of my life I pretty much only been in about 6 relationships. They didn’t last long because the guys turned out to be complete douche bags. Right now I am single and enjoying it. I have other things that I like to do before I would settle down or be in a serious relationship.

          My social life isn’t the best. I have a small group of friends. Our small group consists of Skylar, Jay, Noah, and Lilac. They are all in a relationship with one another. Noah and Skylar have been dating for a year now. I swear they are a very sweet couple. Lilac and Jay only have been dating for three months but I believe that they will be the one that is going to be strong. Both couples look at each other with so much love that I get jealous sometimes.

          Now to finish this off, I will tell you about my family. My parents are Rebecca and Tyler Michaels. Our family is rich but not overly wealthy. They have enough money to own some homes in the U.S. My parents are the owners of a company that has a little bit of everything. They like to work most with technology, beauty products, cookware and entertainment. I like to help them as much as I can with the company. I love to help with things for beauty and technology.

          Well this is all I can say about myself right now but this is my story on how I fell in love with a man. That apparently never existed but deep down I know he is real and all I got to do is look for him.

Well this is the 1st chapter. Please leave me your comments and I will try to upload as much as I can. Keep in mind that is my 1st story and I don’t know if it’s good or bad.

          Thanks from Ally.