Chap 23. Prepare

Since I am currently seven months pregnant. Tyler and I decided to finish setting the nurseries up. Clara's nursery is all adorable that I was happy with the way it came out. It's a light purple, with white furniture and my favorite part is that on one wall there is a white tree with some branches sticking out and white birds that look like they are flying away. Cameron's room is a beige brownon top. A creme color with a painted picture of a tree with these brown bear stickers we found. He has sleigh like crib with a small brown nightstand on the side. My favorite part is the blanket that has three small bears on it.

Tyler installed the car seats in the escalade. We purchased individual and twin strollers. They also got matching hand made blankets with their intials sewn on them. I was very excited to have my babies here and i forgot to mention the gift Tyler's parents and mine bought the twins. Right in the middle of the backyard is a playground. Swings, slides, mini climbing wall, monkey bars and a mini picnic table. I immediately started to cry when I saw there gift because I know my children will love it. Our room has some bassinets on each side of our bed for their first weeks of life. The attic was turned into a clubhouse for when they are five years old. Both of the rooms have spiral stair cases that lead into the attic. All their toys are already scattered around and some furniture. Every nook and cranny of the house was baby proofed by experts.

The playpen, bouncers,and sleep swings were bulit and placed in the family room. Finally a fence was built around the pool to keep the babies from falling inside, whenever we have a picnic. I packed my bag with all the things needed for when the delivery day arrives. A separate bag packed full of onseies, blamkets, hats, socks, and binkies. The hospitall had all of our informaton saved up so that was one step ahead. Now all we had to do is wait for the munchkins to make their grand entrance.

::::::::::::

I decided to update on my birthday because I'm feeling all happy. It's short but hopefully I can update again on Christmas and New Years. Comment,Vote,Share,Fan and Add

Love you guys xoxo