Chap 16. A Date pt 1

Chap 15. A Date pt 1            Thank you xRainbowCupcakesx for the help on the date. Love you                                                                     

 Eva’s POV (Mind)

 It is now Thursday and things couldn’t get any better. Colton and I have been spending a lot of time together. Driving to school was hard because I didn’t want to be away from Colton and at the same time I didn’t want to be a clingy girlfriend. At the same time I needed to do something more productive with my education. What worries me the most is that my parents haven’t called but I think I will call them letting them know about my relationship.

          I was walking across campus to my class when I felt my pocket vibrate with the alert of an incoming text.

 Conversation

Colton: “hey cheesecake”

Eva: “hi blue eyes”

Colton: “I have a question to ask.”

Eva: “yeah go ahead.”

Colton: “I was wondering if you could go on a date with me.”

Eva: “Sorry Colton I can’t”

Colton: “it’s okay maybe next time.”

Eva: “Colton I’m kidding I would love to go on a date with you.”

Colton: “really I thought you wouldn’t want to go.”

Eva: “Col, I am your girlfriend I will always say yes to you.”

Colton: “then it is settled I will pick you up at eight.”

Eva: “see you then.”

  I must’ve been too caught up in my conversation that I didn’t notice that I already was in my classroom. I know that it isn’t my first date with Colton but it still made me all giddy. All my classes went by in a blur, next thing you know I’m driving my camaro to my house. Since it was only four in the afternoon and had enough time to spare I opted for a bubble bath to relax myself. Heading straight to my bathroom I filled the bathtub with hot water and then pouring vanilla scented gel. Dipping my toes to check it was hot enough for me and deciding it was hot enough for me I slipped inside.

  The hot water relaxed all my muscles and taking away the stress of the day. I closed my eyes basking in the vanilla wonderland. Out of nowhere I hear my mom’s voice telling me how so much time has passed and I need to wake up. Thinking nothing of it, I got out of the tub and dried myself off. Figuring that Colton would do an outdoor date I chose something comfortable yet date worthy.

  Going into my walk in closet to choose my outfit. I walked around looking for something decent. I found a ruffled coral shirt paired it with a white skirt that came to about mid thigh completing the outfit with white wedges. Didn’t want to look like a zombie so I some make up. Applying black eyeliner and mascara to make my hazel eyes pop. Also adding some brown eye shadow and pink lip gloss for the completed look. My hair was done into a side fish tail braid.

 Checking the time I noticed that it was only 7:55 and Colton would be here at any moment. I checked myself one more time in the mirror and then left my room. I was just up to the last step when the door bell rang. That’s what it took to bring back all the butterflies in my stomach. Opening the door I was stunned by the sight in front of me. Colton was dressed in a dark blue button up shirt with black dress pants and black dress shoes. His hair was gelled but not too much. I was basically ogling him and he didn’t mind at all.

Colton: “hey are you ready to go.”

Eva: “yep, just let me lock up and we can go.”

          I locked the door and made sure the spare key was behind the porch light because I didn’t bother with a purse.

Eva: “all ready to go.”

Colton: “let’s roll out.”

          He led me to his white Range Rover. The car’s interior was very gorgeous. The seats were leather with beige trimming and high tech systems all around. Colton pulled out of the driveway and headed for the highway. The drive was silent but not an uncomfortable and it felt nice.

Conversation

Colton: “how was your day?”

Eva: “it was good, my professors chose me to help out a teacher in   the local school.”

Colton: “that is good to hear and will you get paid.”

Eva: “Professor Brooke said yes and since the teacher I’m helping out will retire I take her spot next year.”

Colton: “amazing that you got a job without even finishing college.”

Eva: “I know but that’s what scares me. What if I’m not good enough for those kids?”

Colton: “Don’t you doubt your ability of teaching. There must be a good reason as to why you professor chose you of many others.”

Eva: “thanks blue eyes it means a lot to me and I feel better now.”

That is one of the many things that I like about Colton and that is that he can make my day with just being there. I was looking out the windows when I noticed we were in the outskirts of town and heading into the fields. Me being a chick with many questions I asked him.

Eva: “Colton where are we going?”

Colton: “if you must know I am taking us to this place I found in the internet.”

Eva: “can I know what the place is.”

Colton: “that would be no fun and you just have to guess.”

          I was going to answer but he pulled up at our destination and it had me surprised as to where he brought me.

Eva: “no way, you brought me to the Cosmo Fields.”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    Sorry guys for not updating but I have been not feeling well. Plus I have been slacking in my writing so to stop this laziness of mine I am forcing myuslef into having it done by a certain date. next chapter will be done by Tuesday and probably uploaded Thursday. Thanks to who ever is reading this story.Hope you are enjoying this story.

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.

                                                      LOVE FROM ALLY.