Chap 16 A Date pt 2

Dedicated to my new friend @matt12398. love his story Fight or Die !! Check it out

Chap 16. A Date pt 2

Eva’s POV (mind)

Eva: “no way you brought me here to the Cosmo Fields.”

Colton: “yes, I decide to do something different and exciting.”

       The Cosmo Fields is this big open field used for hot air ballooning. It was something I have never done and I am more than willing to try this.

Eva: “oh this definitely different.”

Colton: “I wanted to be original and take us on something more out there.”

Eva: “Colton this is the best idea and I’m glad it’s for me.”

Colton: “I believe you deserve the best that is why I did this.”

             We intertwined our hands together and walked to the hot air balloon. There was no door so Colton picked me up and placed me inside the basket, he jumped in with such grace that I couldn’t display. He united the rope from the metal pole to let us go, and then he started to pull on a chain to let fire fill the balloon. Slowly the hot air balloon started to lift off the ground. It took about twenty minutes to get high up in the sky.

            Once up in the sky, everything felt so distant and small. As the balloon kept on moving everything we passed looked like miniature land that a kid would play with. Towns, forest, rivers, and parks all looked better from my view. It was all quiet around us and you could actually feel at peace with oneself. It’s like a bubble was surrounding us and nothing could get in.

Colton: “are you enjoying this?”

Eva: “very much.”

Colton: “I’m glad, I didn’t know if you would like it so I deci…”

     I pressed my lips to his to make him shut up and it worked. Our mouths moved in sync with one another in a sweet kiss. After a minute I pulled out a pecked Colton’s cheek.

Colton: “if you wanted me to shut up you could have told me, but your way was just as good too.”

        His comment made blush like a school girl. After an hour of just looking at everything below Colton brought us back down to where we started. In my mind it was the date I ever had usually my other dates take me into the city eat dinner and that’s it. Me being in my own land, I didn’t notice that Colton was talking to me.

Eva: “sorry what were you saying, I sort of dozed off.”

Colton: “well as I was saying that we now go on to the second part of this date.”

Eva: “wait I thought the hot air balloon was the date.”

Colton: “Actually the balloon was part of the date.”

         Well I just want him to be happy and I didn’t want to ruin that I went with him.

Eva: “well Mr. Blue Eyes lets see what you got.”

       He picked me out of the basket and placed me on the ground. He ties the basket down with the rope down to the pole from the beginning. When that was done both of us walked to the car together. Pulling out and driving out I noticed he was driving to the park from where we first met.

      It only took about twenty minutes to get to the park and find a parking spot. I was getting out of the car when Colton was coming to my side to help me out but I beat him too it.

 Colton: “you make it difficult to be a gentleman you know.” 

Eva: “sorry I’m not used to things like this.”

Colton: “well you are going to have to learn because you are a queen to me and deserve to be treated like one.”

Eva: “you sure know how to make a girl fell special don’t you.”

Colton: “yes now turn around.”

         I did as he said, and the next moment I feel him putting a silk material around my eyes letting the darkness surround me.

Colton: “I need you trust me on this.”

Eva: “okay.”

       One of his arms wrapped around my waist while his other arm held onto my hand. He starts leading me to who knows where and I just walk with him. I heard the branches snap when walked on them, in the background you also heard the crickets chirping and buzzing wasps. As we kept walking I heard a water flow and I knew that both of us were near the pond from when we first bumped into each other. Suddenly we stopped and Colton left me standing there.

Eva: “Colton where are you?”

Colton: “Right here just wait a minute.”

          Waiting and then I feel the silk material leave my eyes. Blinking a few times to get my eyes adjusted. They sight in front of me was one that I could of dreamed of. By the pond there was a medium sized table covered in a red table cloth. On the table various were displayed. Chicken alfredo pasta, with a small basket of garlic bread, wine placed in a cooler and for desert tiramisu. The center of the table had a bouquet of white tulips. All around our table was covered in candles of various sizes.

             I turn around to look at Colton who is giving me a nervous look.

Colton: “well what do you think?”

Eva: “I don’t like it.”

        His whole face dropped and a sad look took over his face.

Colton: “Oh I knew I should have gotten the live music.”

Eva: “Colton I don’t like it because I LOVE it.”

      That’s all it too for Colton to give me his hundred watt smile.

Colton: “really?”

Eva: “yes it’s very romantic.”

Colton: “It’s not too much?”

Eva: “no I love it just the way it is.”

Colton: “well then let’s go eat because I’m starving.”

        Interlocking our hands we both walked to our table and sat down to eat. With the moon shining down on us and the candles we didn’t really need any type of electricity. All though I did wonder how he got all this set up.

Eva: “how did you manage to get this all set up?”

Colton: “Theo and Kale helped out but I made the food.”

Eva: “well your mom’s forced cooking classes sure paid off.”

Colton: “I guess they did.”

          Both of us just sat eating the food. Let me tell you that the food was to die for. The food had so much flavor that my whole body was buzzing.

Eva: “this food is so freaking delicious.”

Colton: “I know I’m that good.”

      We continued eating until everything was gone. By the time we finished eating the tiramisu the wine bottle was completely empty. Both of us were a little tipsy. Colton looked as if he were completely sober. Then I feel my feet leave the ground and Colton starts spinning us around. Since Colton was tipsy he managed to trip over the ground sending us both to the grass. We just lay there gazing up at the stars.

Eva: “Colton”

Colton: “Mhhhmm”

Eva: “Thanks.”

Colton: “anything for you.”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

     here is the new chapter. i am now writing a bit more. the ideas are slowly starting to flow in. chapter 17 is currently being written. Please VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE. It means alot to me.

                          Thanks from Ally.