CHAP 8. Getting to Know Colton

CHAP 8. Getting to Meet Colton

Eva’s POV (mind)

 Wow, who new that Colton was such a nice guy. He was a gentleman the entire time during breakfast, Colton was telling me these corny pick up line and jokes. I laughed so much that day that I ended up on the floor from the laughter. When we finished with breakfast the both of us went to the park and walk around. There we walked around and talked about likes and dislikes. We never ran out of topics to discuss about. I found out that he is twenty-two years old and is studying business. He likes to read some romance novels, sci-fi, and mystery. Colton also told me about his parents company that he will run eventually when they retire. I can so relate to him on that. He also mentioned his younger brother named Zachary who is in high school. Apparently he is very active he did swimming, soccer, volleyball, tennis, and lacrosse during high school and college. Colton told me he is the president for the debate team. Colton told me how he is an amazing cook because his mom forced him into cooking classes when he was in high school. Something about a wife loving a man who can cook and clean. At the end he told me about his hobbies which include hanging with his friends and dirt biking. To say I was impressed was and understatement.

  When we left the park we were practically on the ground. He was telling me a story of when Zachary and him went to the park with there mom. Both were playing near the pond when a skunk appeared and started to spray them. Colton got really scared that he shrieked like a girl and jumped into the pond while Zachary ran across the park yelling for the cops. The entire time their parents stood there and laughed at the mishap. He gave a stern look when I held my stomach from too much laughter but he just smiled when he knew he couldn’t stay mad at my cute face. I was very happy with him.

 Around one in the afternoon he dropped me at my house and asked if he could get my cell phone number. With no hesitation I gave him my number. That Friday morning was the best I’ve had in over the last four months. I’m not complaining about my friends but they are always with each other that I just craved some alone guy company. Luckily Colton came to my rescue and we became friends. Colton is very good lucking, laid back and has a smile on his face. He isn’t too cocky or too shy and I like that. Colton is definitely a man I wouldn’t mind marrying. ‘Eva was has gotten into you, you barley even now the poor man to already be thinking about marriage’ I said out loud.

            Things couldn’t get any worse my red shirt with a rhinestone neckline broke. With a PLOP! All the rhinestones were tumbling down my shirt and it was one of my favorite tops. Luckily I was at home and could change my shirt. I sat Indian style in the middle of my king sized four poster bed. When my parents leave I tend to spend a lot of time in my room. It’s my own sanctuary in here because it represents me. There is a mix of colors in my room walls. Three walls are painted black while the wall behind my bed is painted black, red and silver. All my furniture is black with silver tops and red knobs, my parents had it custom made furniture for me. The bedding, curtains and couch covers are all custom made. My bedding is my favorite because it has red, black and silver stripes with a few circles around the comforter. My parents wanted for me to have a relaxing room I could come into. I was very pleased with my room.

  I just laid on my bed thinking about Colton. My phone started to vibrate on the nightstand. I open it to find a text from Mr. Blue Eyes.

 (CONVERSATION)

Colton: hey

Eva: hi

Colton: sorry if I was bothering you but I got bored.

Eva: its fine I am also bored.

Colton: it sucks

Eva: pretty much

Colton: I wanted to ask you if you would do me the honor if you would accompany me to the movies tonight.

Eva: sure I would like that.

Colton: oh thank god I had a back up plan just incase you didn’t come.

Eva: Oh, really I should just cancel and go out another time.

Colton: No! I’m sorry... Uh I’ll pick you up at seven. If its okay with you.

Eva: perfect I will see you tonight.

  Oh my flipping pancake I am going out with Colton later on tonight. In my mind I was all rainbows and unicorns but on the outside I was hyperventilating. Well time to get ready for this movie outing with Mr. Blue Eyes.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Well here is chapter 8 hope you enjoy it. leave comment telling me if its good or bad.

         Thanks from Ally.