Chapter 2.

My talk with Ms. Adams was quick, she just gave me my schedule, my subjects, my locker and that was it.
I tried to hurry since my first class had already started.
As I entered the classroom I was able to locate the girls from earlier...Perfect.

"Can I help you young lady?" asked the teacher as he saw me knock and enter his classroom.

"Yes, I'm new" I mumbled shyly as I held out the paper Miss Adams gave me.

"Changing schools in the middle of the year? Wow.." said the teacher reading the sheet "well Miss Gilmore, welcome and have a seat" he waved his hand at me "ask for notes so you can catch up okay?"

"Yes, Mr. Johnson" without further ado I walked past the seats until I came to an empty one. I took out my notebook and began to write down what was on the board.

I tried to pay attention, to get to all my classes on time and at lunch I tried to look for Sharonda but I didn't see her and I tried to sit with other people but everyone was rude or trying to trick me, everything was horrible until finally the school hours were over. I had noticed that a boy was in my classes from the first to the last, he was the one for the notes.  I reached over and tapped his shoulder gently getting him to turn to look at me.

"Hey sorry, I'm Rory, do you think I could borrow your notes? I'll get them back to you tomorrow without fail" I asked kindly knowing I had to catch up fast.

The boy looked me up and down and smiled "why don't I come over to your house tonight and lend you all the notes you want?" without asking my permission he took my schedule and smiled "we have all the same classes, your lucky day beautiful" he winked at me.

I quickly smiled, finally someone nice inside this school..well, Sharonda had been nice. "Yes, I noticed, would you really do that? Yes I could really use all your notes" we had both started walking down the hallway.

"Sure precious but if you know that nothing is free right? I lend you my notes but you have to return the favor" he smiled biting his lip.

"I can buy you dinner" I smiled at him, it seemed like a pretty fair deal.

"Yeah? Depends on what kind of dinner we're talking about" he winked at me.

"I'm new to the City, I don't know many good places but I guess we can order pizza" I shrugged thinking what else we could have for dinner but his laugh made me watch him.

"Oh, you're one of those who likes to be told things specifically eh?" he moved closer to me " My notes in exchange for you to be my dinner" he looked into my eyes.

I quickly blushed and felt really stupid but then all that turned into some anger, I was asking him for help..was there anyone in this school who was nice?

"Forget it, I'd rather look for someone else" I was about to turn around to leave when he grabbed my arm.

"Playing hard to get? I like it, let the game begin then."

"What? No, I'm serious. I don't want your notes anymore, let go" I saw him annoyed as I tried to get him to let go of my arm.

"Oh what's wrong? Are you going to tell me that all this time you really thought I would come to your house to lend you my notes just because?" he looked at me funny and when I didn't laugh his smile became more mocking "you really did believe it, wow...I think I have a 'Mary' in front of me".

"Get off me" I said annoyed and tried to let go of his grip, what the fuck was wrong with him if he barely knew me.

"Didn't you hear Jacob? She told you to let go" and again she appeared as my angel, Sharonda.