Chapter 22.

Rory POV

I was so weak for him, it had been months without him treating me this way and now that he was doing it I couldn't stop him and I really, really didn't want to.

I felt his kisses start to move down from my cheek to my jaw where he left a small bite, my hands found lightly squeezing his shoulders.

Even though I didn't want to and was enjoying his kisses, I decided to stop him, this wasn't something friends did and even less so when we were both dating someone else.

"Marshall.." I say when his hand started caressing my entire back and his kisses were completely on my neck.

"What baby?" his hand squeezed my back and Just as I was about to tell him this wasn't right I felt his tongue on my skin making me let out a gasp and close my eyes "fuck, I missed this" Marshall said in my ear.

I opened my eyes to see him, I was confused, he was the one who had decided to be with Kim, the one who had asked me to be friends and now he was giving me kisses like we were something more.

"Marshall what are you doing?" I asked confused looking into his eyes.

"Showing you how much I missed you, I told you" I felt his fingers take my chin and his gaze went to my lips.

"But it was wrong and you know it, you have a girlfriend and I'm dating Tristan."

With all my willpower I got up from his lap and quickly my body missed his hands and his closeness.

"Rory, come on..don't over think things so much, if it feels good just enjoy it."

I felt his hand take mine pulling me towards him again, I was about to give up when I heard Sharonda. I quickly let go of Marshall's hand and turned to look at Shar.

"DeShaun will take us home already, come on girl" she smiled at me and then looked at Marshall.
I didn't let her say anything else because I just quickly said goodbye to Marshall and grabbed Shar's hand to get us out of there, I wanted to run away from the situation because I knew it was wrong, I felt so confused.

Despite knowing that, when I was finally lying on bed, I closed my eyes and fell asleep thinking about Marshall.
.
.
.

One week later.

We were both outside my house and I watched Tristan let all the air out making me laugh.

"I told you that you didn't have to be nervous, my mom is very laid back and Luke as long as you enjoy his food everything is fine" I saw him amused.

"I know Rory but I was nervous anyway, it's not easy meeting the parents of the girl you like" he smiled taking me by the waist.

"But everything went well, you did a great job" I smiled at him too as my hands went to the back of his neck to caress that part.

"I think I did it, I deserve a kiss as a prize don't you think?" he smiled flirtatiously making me laugh blushing, without hesitation I brought his face closer to mine to kiss him.

After a few seconds Tristan pulled away "I have to go home, I'll see you tomorrow at school" he left another peck on my lips.

"Yeah, call me when you get home" I gave him another small kiss and watched him leave.

As Tristan got into the car his father had lent him I saw how another car was parked, I recognized it right away and without thinking I walked into my house quickly..this was happening?