Chapter 14.

Rory POV

"So this is my room" Marshall said to me as he let me in.
I smiled looking at his room, I didn't know what to say. It was the first time I lied to my mom about where I would be staying and the first time I would be sleeping with a guy, it wasn't like we were going to do anything but just sleeping with him was new.

"I think Nate loves you, I could never get him to read a comic book so many times"  he said to me funny as he put my backpack on his bed.

"Your brother is adorable, I've never met a cuter kid" it seemed like his brother did like me, he had asked me to read him the comic book like five times and on the third one he even cuddled into my chest.

"That motherfucker trying to steal you from me"  he murmured amused and moved closer to me to give me a little kiss on the lips "do you want to change your clothes for something more comfortable?"

"Yeah, that would be nice"  it was already kind of late, Nate had been up and wanting to play quite a bit, we had barely gotten him to sleep.

"I know you probably brought some pajamas but I want you to wear one of my t-shirts"  he smiled at me before going to pull a t-shirt out of a drawer and handing it to me.

The times I had slept over with Sharonda I would see her sleep in DeShaun t-shirts so this was a normal thing to do.

"Ok, I'll sleep with your t-shirt"  I smiled taking it and bit my lip nervously "I'll go to the bathroom to change my clothes and you can change here".

I watched as Marshall smiled at me and nodded his head. I went straight to the bathroom to change, Marshall's shirt was too big for me and came right up to my thighs. The fact that I only had my panties on under my shirt would make me nervous with anyone else but I knew that with Marshall I was safe, he never pressured me.

When I went back to his room and entered, I noticed how he was only wearing comfortable shorts and no shirt, my gaze went all over his torso and the urge to run my hand over it was not lacking. It was something I had discovered with Marshall,  having the desire for someone, Marshall had awakened my sexual side.

"When you're done checking me out you can close that pretty mouth and we can lie in bed" he told me amused although his gaze was also on my legs.

I blushed immediately as I dropped my clothes on the chair that was there and went to lie down on the side of the bed that was attached to the wall and Marshall lay down next to me.

"Roll over" Marshall ordered me in that tone of voice that made my skin crawl. I listened to him and turned around facing the wall and I felt his hand go to my waist to stick my back to his chest and his face hid in my neck.

"How does this feel?" he asked me in a whisper as he hugged me tightly but without hurting me.

I thought about how it felt and the truth is there was no better feeling, everything Marshall was doing that was new to me I liked "it feels good, I like being like this with you."

"Yeah, I like it too" I felt how his lips were leaving little kisses on my neck as his hand went down to my thigh to caress it.
"And that definitely feels better" I let out a pleasurable sigh as I closed my eyes enjoying what he was doing.

I felt Marshall's fingers run down my thigh until they reached my shirt which he started to move up to the point where he bumped into part of my underwear "lace? Damn baby...are you trying to kill me?"  He said now in my ear before leaving a small bite.

"Wanna see it?"  I asked in a shy tone and was just thankful that Sharonda upon knowing I was going to sleep over at Marshall's house bought me underwear that she considers sexy.